Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
findergameandfish

Choke tube?

4 posts in this topic

I have a Beretta A-390ST wondering what aftermarket choke tube to purchase? I have been looking at the pattern Master wondering if any one has info on it, or use's it in there Beretta?

i use a pattern master and the thing shoots great. never patturned it out on paper, but i love the effects on geese, and occasionally used it for pheasants... if ya use it on pheasant though, make sure to let them fly a bit farther that a typical shot, otherwise your going to be eating quite a few bb's. i wouldn't consider anything else though for bustin geese, outperforms any of the others that i've used

Choke tube for what? Need more specifics. What species, typical circumstances, etc...

i use a pattern master and the thing shoots great. never patturned it out on paper, but i love the effects on geese, and occasionally used it for pheasants... if ya use it on pheasant though, make sure to let them fly a bit farther that a typical shot, otherwise your going to be eating quite a few bb's. i wouldn't consider anything else though for bustin geese, outperforms any of the others that i've used

How do you know if you haven't patterned it?