Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wadinator

Fantasy: K.Robinson or D.Stallworth?

13 posts in this topic

I have to pick one of these guys to start this weekend. It's Koren's first week and reports say his knee is a bit knicked up (not serious). He didn't practice yesterday (his first day with the team), haven't heard about today yet. On the bright side (if he plays), it sounds like he'll be returning kicks or punts in addition to WR duties.

Dante Stallworth is going to be a game-time decision. Even if he does go, quad injuries can resurface in the blink of an eye or one step the wrong direction.

I could go out and get a F.A., but I don't want to let either of these guys go.

Start K-Rod or Stallworth?

stallworth--- who is on your free agents list?

check out Justin Gage, he'll be doing big things.

if that is a question you need to ask, then it doesnt matter anyway as your team is doomed

You are doomed. I wouldn't expect much from either. Pick any FA out of a hat and you'll probably have a better chance.

I wouldn't hesitate to let either of them go.......Stallworth has more upside in the future but hamstring injuries last......FA is definatly the way to go this week though as KORO is not going to do a thing and Stallworth has he even practiced in the last 2 weeks???

Gage is hurt and questionable.

Koren has a sore knee, and will be returing kicks and set as a flanker/split end only.

I'd take Stallworth...If I was you...

Free agent all the way. Koren will need to atleast practice with the team before you can count on him for anything decent. You also can't count on kick and punt return scores unless you get points for retrun yards.

Check out Bryant Johnson with San Fran.

SF is throwing the ball alot and they play Detroit this week who can't stop anyone. I picked him up to replace Joey Galloway who I picked up to replace Marques Colston. So considering my luck this year he might be hurt by the end of the first quarter.

You guys were right. I was dead before I started.

Got another one for ya.

Who do I start?

Kurt Warner @ the Jets

or

Jake Delhomme home vs the Falcons

?

Warner seems to be the correct answer, the more I look at it.

Cut me some slack here fellas, it's my first year of the FF business.

Me personally I would go with Warner against a Jets secondary that isnt that good. Look what Rivers did to them last Monday night, would start Warner. Isnt fantasy football fun when you dont know who to start, I run into the problem every Sunday morning.

Yes go with Warner. He has the hot hand right now. Delhomme is an ok option but rarely puts up big numbers in FF. He's just a solid 1 maybe 2 td guy that will throw for about 200 yards and pick per game.