Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iambjm

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

53 posts in this topic

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying you’re an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3 or #8.

And I think I am guilty of all of them laugh

cant be any worse than the grief theyve been givin be about modeling camo dresses, crazylaugh

gringrin And what is wrong with selective hearing. I find that it has worked well for 22 years, and actually got better as the years wore on.

grin

G.C.

9 words women always use?

How about- "Not now honey I have a terrible headache. Sorry"

Thats the worst one I know. grin

did you get the divorce papers from my attorney? The best 9 words I've heard so far

My girl told me if I don't start acting right, she would leave.

I responded with "good, do you know how much fishing i could do without you around?"

She didn't like that, but she sure shut up.

I'm quite familiar with all 9 words.

When I hear one, or a combination of the 9 words, I escape to my safe haven.......the garage. This is only a temp escape, tho. At any momment 3 years later, I'll be reminded of the escape and get a Heavy sigh and a whatever after the reminder. Then it's back to my safe haven.

It's the circle of life. grin

You really don't want to know that one. I know I don't.

9 of them is plenty of ammo for them.

G.C.

Lambjm, great post ... I'm sure glad you posted this one. A guy might have gotton shot for making suchs statements.

Who's a mathematician? Can someone figure out the number of possible combinations of those 9 words?