• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday glenn57!

Oh you a funny funny guy. Good luck up there. May your weekend be better than last weekend, when I started to grow fins.

Also watch out as the sisters have taken over the cabin. (4) of them. They will have a blast. The wife was looking forward to it. She called when she got up there and said it was beautiful.

The moon and the stars and no bugs. 1 bat that sent her running inside. I would have liked to have seen that.

Have a great weekend and catch some rays for that body. The ladies will like that for your photo shoot.

G.C.

thanks gary, we are just going out to the camper. hhhmmmm, 4 women up north by themselves. ouch! you didnt give them the boat key did ya? and sisters to yet. northern minn, winnie might never be the same. J/K. so your a bachelor this weekend, must mean you have to work.

its not because our group killed to many, maybe 2 the last 8 years. frowncry yea i know till the end of oct, but weekends are getting full with other things, besides my mother will start hounding me to get the leaves off the lawn amoungst other things.