• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th

Checked the link and it said

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

This site has exceeded its bandwidth limit for the day. The account can be upgraded to a paid account to increase the transfer limit up to 500 Gigs of transfer per month in your 0catch.com user tools section.

What another great success on the Get Together. Glad to see that all the spearing FM'ers were coming out to enjoy hanging out with the boys!

The weather was horrible, but we still had a great time. I was sitting in my house with Central Bassman, and we seen 6 fish. Everything that we see was around that 2 lb range. It was great to get out there and see some fish.

Thanks to merkman for cooking up some food for us, and takin the time to get it all ready. I will take care of the food in Feb!

Glad to see that Pink Floyd was able to make it as a new spearing member, and was not only able to see a pike in the water, but win a decoy that Merkman gave away!

All in all it was a great time out on the ice with everyone that was able to make it. I can wait to get out in Feb with you all again.

This outing goes to show you that dark house spearing is still and will always be popular sport, and going to be going strong for many years.

Cya all in Feb!