Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th

21 posts in this topic

i have updated information for the event.

Its in the spearing fourm and its on page 5 on the link

I see a stop at the Cabelas in Rogers would be very cornvenient!

Yea I’m sure you guys-n- gals will have a good time. By the way is there any women coming to the get together? I bet they would enjoy the sport!

How many people are going to show up?

my wife would like to come but dont know if she will make it. She saw some spearing on the hunt channel and thought it looked fun!

wayne, im not sure how many people are coming, but i do know that i am getting emails all the time about when people are going to show up, so im guessing 15-20 people forsure!

Are you people ready for the big day? It’s getting closer! smilegrin

Ohhh yah this will be my first time spearing so i am getting excited going to be a cold one bu thats what we like.

Um getting excited as well. Cant wait to go out and hang out with FM'ers

BnS are you going to sleep tonight being tomorrow is the Big grin Day! Hope the storm doesn’t affect the gathering. frown

If anyone can't make it out but is stuck near a computer tomorrow morning we will have the webcam up and running at 6:30 AM or so.

This is the link

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Webcam

(There are photos on there from my testing this morning.. they will be updated tomorrow morning when the cam goes live)

That is awesome that you will have a webcam set up out there. Gotta figure out how that is done. Wish I could come out, I have never gone spearing before, but I have two b-day parties to go to tomorrow.

Checked the link and it said

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

This site has exceeded its bandwidth limit for the day. The account can be upgraded to a paid account to increase the transfer limit up to 500 Gigs of transfer per month in your 0catch.com user tools section.

wayne, im getting very excited to get out tommorrow and hang out with the spearing FMers. Should have a great time on the water!

What another great success on the Get Together. Glad to see that all the spearing FM'ers were coming out to enjoy hanging out with the boys!

The weather was horrible, but we still had a great time. I was sitting in my house with Central Bassman, and we seen 6 fish. Everything that we see was around that 2 lb range. It was great to get out there and see some fish.

Thanks to merkman for cooking up some food for us, and takin the time to get it all ready. I will take care of the food in Feb!

Glad to see that Pink Floyd was able to make it as a new spearing member, and was not only able to see a pike in the water, but win a decoy that Merkman gave away!

All in all it was a great time out on the ice with everyone that was able to make it. I can wait to get out in Feb with you all again.

This outing goes to show you that dark house spearing is still and will always be popular sport, and going to be going strong for many years.

Cya all in Feb!