Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trainman

Tampa Series

15 posts in this topic

This is IT!!!! 10-games left with 3 against the SOX down by 2.5 games. Guerrier said is was time to see what they're made of and FINALLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Twins pound 5 runs in the 9th to win with a SOX loss! This is what we've been missing all year. Let's keep even and make the SOX series mean something!!!!

I still think with Chi-town playing KC, they aren't losing more than one game. Twins gotta win 2 of the remaining 3 with the Rays, sweep Chicago at home, and hold on against KC. Still a tall order. I'm ready for next season but hopeful to see something from the young club.

Twins seem to do well against great teams, but badly against bad teams, why is that?

WOW,

Pulled out a big game tonight! Now only 1.5 back from the sox. It was huge win for the twins to help them feel better about the way they have been playin as of late.

Royals need to come through huge and take 2 of 3 from Chisox.

I think the sox are running scared as I saw AJ last night with $10's and $20's hanging out all over his uniform for the umps to grab when needed.

G.C.

$10's and $20's Gary,

Must be left overs from his days in Twinkie Town. Here in the Windy City it's all about the Benjamins man! $10 or $20 won't even get you noticed in these parts! That's how we roll.

Windy

Oh thats right, you had to give him more money to play for you all down there. He should have enough left over after the dye job.

So sorry and HMMMMM good luck tonite. You do play tonight or do you need a travel day from NYC.

G.C.

TWINS SUCK!!!!!!! im sorry. I had to get that out of my system. ARRRRRGGGGHHH

GO TWINS. AAARRRRGGGGHHH. As much as I love them. They need a psychiatrist.

What a difference a day makes

Twenty Four Little Hours in a Day

Those are some great words to an old song I had to play to drown out the huge thuds I hear as all the Twinkie Eaters jump back off the bandwagon!

Windy