• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 Green Bay Packers

snoozebutton

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings/Packers week and you guys are talking about the Lions?

Childress said Jared Aleen re-injured his shoulder and might not play, any truth to that or is he just blowing smoke?

If his right arm were to get completely torn off his body, he still plays. I don't think he would have been able to brush his teeth with his right arm towards the end of Sunday's game, but his left arm had no problem registering another sack.

Well, this just sucks:

Quote:
Linebacker Nick Barnett is out for the season with a torn knee ligament, Coach Mike McCarthy said today at his press conference.

Barnett was hurt in Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings. The Packers lost the game, 28-27.

Surgery has not yet been scheduled.

Barnett, 27, was a first-round pick in 2003 from Oregon State. He was named a Pro Bowl alternate last season.

The loss of Barnett will have a big impact on the Packers' defense. Running back Adrian Peterson had 124 of his 225 total yards from scrimmage after Barnett left the game.

Going into this season, Barnett had missed only two games as a Packer.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/34209389.html

If the season ended today (I always love that one) the Pack would be NFC North Champions once again.

The next divisional game for Green Bay will be against Chicago at Soldier Field, so that could be a big game if their records are still equal at that time.

Lot of football to be played yet.

how embarrassingly bad will the NFC North champion get defeated in the first round of the playoffs?

if i had to pick, i think Green Bay will escape with the title. the bears get lucky to often, and the vikings have played through most of their "easy" portion of the schedule. Green Bay has the easiest road ahead.

I think we need to see a lot of Grant this week to keep the ball out of Brees' hands. He's been averaging 325 yards per game and is on pace to set a new record for passing yards in a season.

The Saints have the #1 offense but their defense is ranked 25th. Should be a shoot out. The over/under is 52, I think I'd go over.

What a poor showing by the pass defense last night just aweful amd it was a hard game to watch. Hopefully they can turn it around against Carolina but I have a bad feeling about that game also.

GO BEARS THIS WEEKEND!!!!

He's better than anything the Vikes can put on the field.

I love the Packer backers new mantra. No longer do we hear, "at least we won a Super Bowl", but now it is, "our quarterback is better than yours". How many times have we hear that recently? We pick on the Packers and the comeback is Ferotte sucks.

I like Rogers. I think he will be good to great before he is done. I like the way he laid the hit on the DB last night after that pick. It showed toughness, hustle, and that he had the brains to recognize he outweighed the guy by 40lbs and could afford it. Outside of that, the Packers have been horribly inconsistent much like our Vikes.

Maybe the best part for some people is Rogers has taken a 13-3 team and turned them into a 5-6 team so far. Favre has taken a 4-12 team and turned them into a 8-3 team. If you backed keeping Rogers it must have you wondering, what if. If you, backed keeping Favre it must have you wondering, what if.

What a poor showing by the pass defense last night just aweful amd it was a hard game to watch. Hopefully they can turn it around against Carolina but I have a bad feeling about that game also.

GO BEARS THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Forte better hope the Wall gets suspended. otherwise it will be a long and painful day for the rook.