• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 Green Bay Packers

snoozebutton

Not much different than that hit Sapp put on Clifton a couple of years back that the Pack fans took issue with.

Those two hits are like night and day. Harris made a clean tackle on the ball carrier, Sapp made a blind sided hit on the opposite side of the field from the guy with the ball. By todays rules, Sapp would've been fined and suspended. Because your star player got hurt on the play, you're looking for someone to blame when there isn't anyone. Geez, it was a normal tackle you see every Sunday, get real!!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Badger
Originally Posted By: walleyes12
wheres badger? hes been really quite since the packers loosing streak

but the defense is way too banged up. Any team would struggle without their starting corner, safety and defensive end out...

Wierd.... So when a healthy Packers defense gave up 400 yards and 24 first downs to the Giants in the NFC Title game last year was that coaching or the injuries?.... smile

Lets not kid ourselves here they have lost 4 of their last 6 games with wins over the Lions the worst team in football and close win at home versus a poor Viking team. When does the coach heed some of the blame?

What are you talking about PierBridge?? crazy When did I mention anything about injuries in the NFC Championship game last year?? Lets not kid ourselves....the Packers were 13-3 last year and lost the Championship game in OT...Oh ya...the Giants ended up winning the SB. It was a great year and McCarthy is doing a very good job. The Pack doesn't have to worry about a coaching change....how about the Purple???

Let me put this lightly. Please sit down for this one. THE PACKERS, THE VIKINGS, THE BEARS and especially THE LIONS ALL STINK!!!!! GET OVER IT, I HAVE!!! Gazing into my crystal ball, the NFC North winner will be no better than .500, and will lose HANDILY in the first round of the playoffs. If it weren't for the NFC East, the NFC would have NO PRAYER in the Super Bowl. The West is just as bad as the North. I picked the Vikes to win the division, but I am not sure now, I hope they do, but if they don't- BYE BYE CHILLY!!!

Let me put this lightly. Please sit down for this one. THE PACKERS, THE VIKINGS, THE BEARS and especially THE LIONS ALL STINK!!!!! GET OVER IT, I HAVE!!! Gazing into my crystal ball, the NFC North winner will be no better than .500, and will lose HANDILY in the first round of the playoffs. If it weren't for the NFC East, the NFC would have NO PRAYER in the Super Bowl. The West is just as bad as the North. I picked the Vikes to win the division, but I am not sure now, I hope they do, but if they don't- BYE BYE CHILLY!!!

I agree completely. The best part about that statement, is that I will not spend one Sunday on the couch. Should I watch football or go hunting? Now a no-brainer.

Snooze,

Relax, I don't think I said I had a issue with the hit Harris put on Peterson. I was actually only pointing out how things can be different from a different perspective. Than again, that would be rational thinking and I should realize rational thinking isn't always the type of thought used by football fans.

All I was saying is a legal hit is a legal hit regardless of what we think of it. Sapp's was legal also but the Pack fans didn't like it because it was your guy. It was within the rules. So what you are saying is all hits within the rules are good hits unless they seem to be less than neccessary and they hurt one of your guys. Sapp's hit was a normal block you see on many returns. I saw one tonight on Bush's first punt return. They replayed it about 6 times on the telecast. He didn't have a chance to catch Bush but got hit anyway. Great hit, legal hit and fun to watch. Just fortunate the guy walked away from the play.

Like I said, the Pack, Vikings, and Bears all suck this year.

The division is a battle on who will suck the least...just to make the playoffs and lose first round.

I think the Vikes would have the best overall team, but lack a passing game...which is HUGE. We need a QB and people who can catch the ball.

Let me put this lightly. Please sit down for this one. THE PACKERS, THE VIKINGS, THE BEARS and especially THE LIONS ALL STINK!!!!! GET OVER IT, I HAVE!!! Gazing into my crystal ball, the NFC North winner will be no better than .500, and will lose HANDILY in the first round of the playoffs. If it weren't for the NFC East, the NFC would have NO PRAYER in the Super Bowl. The West is just as bad as the North. I picked the Vikes to win the division, but I am not sure now, I hope they do

I agreee fully.

But the Vikes SHOULD beat Detroit (they better) and then could they be playing the bears for first place????

Put a fork in GB, they are done....

Sheesh, the Vikings win one game and all of a sudden they're battling the Bears for 1st place. One more win and they'll be going to the super bowl. Last week they sucked and all the talk was about picking number 1 in the draft.

ummm we are battling the bears for first place we are only a game out!

They still do suck.

But, so do the lions, bears, and the pack.

That gives us a chance to win the division with only one more win (two total).

Most Pack fans were talking SB or having over 10 wins for the season when they were 2-0. Now, they are quiet....

But, the Vikes are very capable of losing to Detroit....

Sheesh, the Vikings win one game and all of a sudden they're battling the Bears for 1st place. One more win and they'll be going to the super bowl. Last week they sucked and all the talk was about picking number 1 in the draft.

This is how it is in Vikingland!

There never was a reason not to like him. Whenever he came in to back up favre he did great.

I do agree, the packers are looking good. They may have finally found their spark. It won't be a problem for them to win the divison. All the vikes wins have come from luck anyway, not skill. They should be 1-5. The last few wins were given to them. They are terrible. If any team is going to compete with GB for the divison it will be chicago.

packers won't have a problem winning the division? lol. i don't think anyone needs to respond to that one.

Have you watched the vikes at all?! They come nowhere close to the packers! I guess I didn't take into account the bears. They'll be the team to beat! You can have the vikes, I'll take the packers anyday.

The division is gonna be up for grabs, by a bunch of so-so teams, unless someone gets it together consistently.

Yep, and whoever wins the division loses easily in the first round. BUT, the Cowboys and Redskins and even the Eagles at times haven't looked at all great, either. Probably the Giants year- again