• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Odds

Scott K

I see the pros have the Vikings picked by 3.5 for this weekends game. I didnt look at it before they switched Qb's did they give the Vikes the extra points after the Qb change?

Another thing they have the 0-2 Chargers over the Jets by 9. Pretty big spread for having the gun slinger Favre on the Jets.

If I was a betting man, I would place some money on the Charger/Jets game!

SD lost their first game due to a last second touchdown pass by none other than the QB visiting the Dome on Sunday. Then of course they were done in by a bad call against Denver this week. They are two plays away from being a 2-0 team. Their defense seems a little weaker than they were projected and have let the other team stay in the game. They were supposed to be a top defense this year but aren't showing it so far.

SD lost their first game due to a last second touchdown pass by none other than the QB visiting the Dome on Sunday. Then of course they were done in by a bad call against Denver this week. They are two plays away from being a 2-0 team. Their defense seems a little weaker than they were projected and have let the other team stay in the game. They were supposed to be a top defense this year but aren't showing it so far.

so is another 0-2 team.....but since it doesn't help your point its ignored. gotcha....

I dont think you get the point. If the right call is made against the broncos last week would you be thinking different about the chargers and their start? I think we all know the answer. The chargers are going to take out their frustrations on the jets. It will be at least a 2TD win for the bolts.

Yeah, I get the point. The point was the Chargers 0-2 record is not indicative of the team's performance. They are very competitive and if they would have got two breaks they'd be 2-0. Such is life.

If anyone thinks that the Vikings are a two breaks away from 2-0 they are sorely mistaken.