Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hooked On a Feeling

Obama to supporters... Argue and get in their face!

16 posts in this topic

I think we're starting to see the real Obama, I thought he was a uniter, a "change" to bring all of us together!! Well, I guess when your campaign is falling apart you need to shift gears!! Here's a quote from Obama today.

Quote:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."

Also, why does Obama tell his minions to get out and debate the right when He himself will not debate McCain?? That's leadership for ya.

Hooked

I think you are missing the point of what he was saying, and I guess I didn't realize his campaign is falling apart. Last I heard it was pretty much a dead heat.

He is asking his supporters to get out there and campaign for him. He wants them to spread his ideas.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure McCain is asking his people to do the same thing. One candidate can't be every where at once.

Not sure why you say he won't debate McCain, once the actual televised debates roll around do you think he's going to skip them? To my knowledge the candidates have not had an open forum for debates yet.

I realize you must be a republican and are just looking for more ways to rail against the other guy but I think you are stretching a little on this one. But then again I think almost every negative aspect of Obama has probably been said already on this forum so I guess you are going to need to start stretching sooner or later.

If you need more negativity I think I heard Obama say he was in favor of using stray animals to make fur coats, and also in favor of renaming America "Obamaville".

I think I heard Obama say he was ... also in favor of renaming America "Obamaville".

I am not in favor of this proposal. The costs of new stationary, signage and such would be exorbitant.

I heard yesterday that McCain mentioned that Obama WASN'T EVEN AROUND TO VOTE ON OUR ECONOMIC STIMOULUS PACKAGE, didn't even get his vote in on that????

Has Obama been challenged to a debate by McCain?? Or was the challenge to town hall meetings, where few oppose McCain because there designed and set up for McCain.

sparcebag, how are they "designed and set up for McCain"? And I get accused of throwing things out there without explainations smile

Hes the only one doin TownHalls Who do you believe set them up? My guess whould be his people.Whats yours?

Has Obama been challenged to a debate by McCain?

I heard yesterday that McCain mentioned that Obama WASN'T EVEN AROUND TO VOTE ON OUR ECONOMIC STIMOULUS PACKAGE, didn't even get his vote in on that????
Too many buyouts to even consider that again! China cant afford it.

Hes the only one doin TownHalls Who do you believe set them up? My guess whould be his people.Whats yours?

Has Obama been challenged to a debate by McCain?

BHO doesn't do them because he isn't comfortable doing them. That's what I've heard on various news channels in the past. I don't know that it's true or not, but that's McCain's bread and butter. Obama doesn't like the off the cuff things, he's more by the speech type of guy. Just an observastion.

Ya sand I know, I heard that also (is it true?),But Obama has stated if McCain wanted to debate hes ready,Theres the problem McCain is uncomfortable Debating!

So where from there? The mandatory TV debates where all is practiced to no end,Cut & dried before its televised.

I think McCain might reconsider the the town hall meeting set up after yesterdays outing.

Even some republicans are denouncing McCain now for the exaggerations in his ads as lies.

Even some republicans are denouncing McCain now for the exaggerations in his ads as lies.

I'm dying to hear what the lies are!! Please tell!

Sparcebag. Please explain yourself in explicit detail, because my head is currently surrounded by sand.

Originally Posted By: sparcebag

Sparcebag. Please explain yourself in explicit detail, because my head is currently surrounded by sand.

Well not explicit but a show I never watch had Leno crackin jokes,So I watched a few minutes. It was MSNBC I think Chris Mathers? 6:30 PM.

A Rep. & Dem across the table doin all they could to protect their candidates.When the host asked what the Rep.thought about I think a Rep Sen. from Florida and another southerner Sen Rep. Publically stating McCaine Has gone to far with lies,And they are discusted and nonsupportive of the tactics.The Rep. represenitive on the show avoided the question as best as possible but was asked time & time again when finally replied as to other peoples opinions he knows nothin about!

It will probably be news somewhere soon.I'd like to hear more about it! Untwisted of course but that probably wont happen.

Notice the Polls latly? They seem to be movin,looks like the palin craze may be commin to a end,and realistic views & opinions are movin things.