Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Tradition Muzzeloaders

5 posts in this topic

Im looking at getting a Traditions Pursuit LT .50 Caliber Rifle - North Country Edition

Anyone have any input on these guns. Look just like the TC, but over half the money less.

Thanks for input.

I got one of these last year and I love it. It shoots great. Load great And was a great price. You can not beat it for the price. If you want to let me know and I can give you any info you want. I have the book at work with me. I did get 4 deer with it on the last day of the season last year.

Froggy

My Buddy got one 2 years ago. He likes it, light, comes up good. The only thing he dont like is the kick! Found it to shoot better with 100 grams powder. Wes

Unless you are shooting a really heavy bullet and are going after Moose, Bear, Elk ect. There is no reason for more then 100 grams a powder. I honstly have never noticed a kick to it.

Froggy

Im with you Froggy. I have a CVA, and have never shot over 100 grams of powder in it once. Just dont need it.

Thanks for the information guys.