• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rumor I Have Heard......

zamboni

Like i said it will be interesting to see if the playcalling changes now with Gus. If the playcalling doesnt start to change i dont think it will matter. Obviously AP is the bread and butter but you have got to get some 3 reciever sets in there on 1st and 2nd down and you have to go sprinkle in some passes on 1st down to get the defense guessing a little. The playcalling the other day enabled the colts to just dial in on AP on 1st and 2nd down. You have to make the defense at least think. Berrian was brought in for a reason, now lets see it. Make teams pay on 1st and 2nd down for loading the box.

Agreed JW. I just mentioned basically the same thing in another post. Right now the opposing D has their ears pinned back ready to attack the line and AP. We need to get the opposing D back on their heals a bit and keep them honest.

Time should quickly tell if the play calling will change at all.

Maybe the play calling will improve if the QB can have SOME chance of throwing an accurate pass downfield? Let's hope. Its a bit of a catch-22, the plays hurt the QB but the QB can't handle the other plays...chicken and an egg? I don't know but SOMETHING had to change and this is a start to at least see better where we are at if nothing else.

Can't see Ferotte being much of a long term answer though either. The guy has a losing career record and only a 74 career QB rating. Not exactly hall of fame caliber credentials.

Should be interesting if nothing else.