• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Geno, can I get a big 10-4 Good Buddy?

Windy City

Geno,

Can you believe it? I picked up my Tribune this morning and looked at the top of the first page and just could not believe that on Sept 17th I was looking at Magic Numbers for both teams! The guys in the office are going crazy, we have a mix of both teams, and we all agree that if they both do make it to the big dance, this city will shut down for two weeks. If offices think that they lose productivity during March Madness college basketball, wait till they get a look at the bottom line as the Sox and Cubs do battle 8 miles apart! I think they would be smart to just close down all businesses for the World Series if they both make it! Pretty Wild times here in the Windy, eh?

Windy

Magic numbers are thrown out the window when someone like the Sox have to play their closest competitor, like they do the last series or 2 of the season. Sounds like the writers at the Chicago Tribune need to pick up a schedule.

Wake up little Suzie, wake up!!! grin Maybe the Cubs, but the the Chisox will fill Cubs stadium with all kinds of fans to interupt the Cubs series conquest....probably bring some goats to the stadium, or everybody dress in Steve look-alike costumes.