• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the right gun?

I still have the old 12 gauge pump, but last year I found a nice 20 gauge o/u for a good price. The fit is really nice and it sure is nice to have a lite gun when walking all day. I spent a lot of time at stores seeing how the gun fit to my shoulder and how it felt when you swung it up and side to side.

The gun that you can afford or is paid for and has that perfect fit. I have gone through several shotguns over the years and the gun I carry 95% percent of the time is my old Browning BPS Field model with an english stock and a 22" barrel. I use it for grouse, pheasant and ducks and it works just fine. For sure there are better models and gauges better suited for a particular bird, but for me it fits great and I shoot it really well. Thats the right gun.