• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Warm Up To The First Vikes Victory!

Shack

Hay man!

Roll with it. It is what we need! Hope is not bad! I liked what I saw in pre-season.

Haste makes waste wink!

The Vikes train is roll’in like a frigg'in bowling ball dude wink.

I ain’t eating no Crow till I am on Dtro’s deck grill a freshly shot one up grin.

Plus, I dated a girl named Hope in High School. She was a very nice girl grin

Shack, thanks for the positive post. I just cringe everytime I open a post in here just to read all the bad stuff posted, and thanks to you, we have almost 5 pages of pretty much non negative posts. Good job!

A positive attitude always shines, even in the shadow of darkness.

We ain’t going to win, if the fans are not positive. You get a positive crowd in the Dome, the record shows they will win.

I feel (threw the negative), this season could be a great one. Maybe not a SB, but at least when it is over we can look back and say “next year“!

Lets "hope" that Gus The NutZ Bus can bring it home. AP or not, for now wink!

Go Vikes!

i know i love watchin the vikes D alot more now that we got jared...i pretty much just watch him every snap to see what he's up to...he gets right in there alot and you can see he makes qb's step up into the pocket almost every play...i'm just wondering what happened to K-will...is he still out there? him and pat should be eating qb's alive when they step up...i haven't seen much of them yet...it's gonna happen very soon though.