• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Warm Up To The First Vikes Victory!

Shack

Booing and talking bad is going to do nothing for the Vikes (we have had about 40 years of doing this). Lets put what we have together and rally a win against the Panthers.

What can you do? Sit back and P/M about the last two games?

A positive attitude befits failure.

Last weekend, I think the biggest blame goes onto the crowd for booing a team that was up on points and not to the expectations of what the crowd wanted. That really yanked my chain and I am glad they lost. I would not want to win in front of a crowd like that. I would throw blanks to the side line just like TJ did after being booed.

This is the team we have and ain’t nothing changing. So, if you are a true Vikes fan, lets show some Purple Pride and forget about the last two loses and go forward.

Go Vikes grin!

P/M in another thread, not this one wink! Lets hear some positives

Well you better Vacuum seal that crow up, because I ain’t eat’ in it yet.

I am a crow coinsurer, I have been eating it every year of the last game since about 91’. Crow does actually taste pretty good wink Especially being a true Vikes fan.

But, being a true Vikes fan, I watch every game and have hope.

Turn the tides, turn the tides!

Go Vikes!!!

Last I looked on channel 5, I did not see a line of FM'ers standing in front of Winter Park waiting to change a dang thing!

If we all think it is so easy, why ain’t we down their?

The fact is, this is what we have. All we can do is be positive and support our home team “The Vikings” from here on out (or at least until they are 0/6 and then we go fishing grin).

Bid2,

I am sorry, I was on the defensive. I understand now what you where referring to as the “Super Bowl Homeboy" comento. I figured I would let my post stand though. You are right dude!

Go Vikes

"Super bowl homeboy" Is a quote from the great Randy Moss. I do believe in the vikes. as bad as T-jack is, I will still be cheering(and complaining) every week. Say what you will, I actually do think the vikes have a chance. it is week 2(3) and I am not throwing in the towel yet. YET

It took a minute, but I got it grin

My motto towards the Vikes has been:

“You Start The Year Golden, You End The Year Frozen”

If we can pick up this year and get-in the groove (OF), anything could happen.

That is all it takes.

Having a positive Fan Base is what can bring this team to great things.

I know you FM’ers are sick of being negative. So lets bring out that positive swing.

Who knows? Some of the Vikes could be reading this wink.

Mr. Negative has punted grin!

Quote:
There are very few new units left, but there are a lot available in the "Bargain Cave" from those who figured out they might as well return it before the 30 day limit was up.

Any true Viking Fan knows that if anything is bought in the “Barging Cave”, it has no:

7 days, 14 days, 21 day or 30 return limit!

No returns at all baby, just go forward grin.

Mr. Negative has punted grin!

Quote:
There are very few new units left, but there are a lot available in the "Bargain Cave" from those who figured out they might as well return it before the 30 day limit was up.

Any true Viking Fan knows that if anything is bought in the “Barging Cave”, it has no:

7 days, 14 days, 21 day or 30 return limit!

No returns at all baby, just go forward grin.

Shack dont mind LMtout he is a closet Packer fan anyway

I will always watch, i may grumble and [Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.], but will always remain a vikes fan. I know T-jack is not the man, but I think our D can win for us. Heres my question. Did the D get worn out on sunday or did the colts just figure us out? We have a terrible offense except for AD just have to deal with it and hope the D can do it for us like the ravens did.

Quote:
Lets hear some positives

Hmmm....some positives...hmmmm

Okay, AP is great. If he stays long enough and stays healthy enough, I think he'll easily be the Vikes all-time best RB.

More positives....hmmmm.....we have a pretty good kicker!

And, let's see......oh yeah....the Vikes are bad enough that I will get more hunting time in this year! That's a positive, right??? grin

Oh yeah, one more! If the Vikes do bad enough this season, Chilli might get fired and we just might get a new qb that is worth something! That's a positive, right? smirk

Sorry, couldn't resist. But those are the only positives I can see coming out of this season with this coach and this qb. smirk

Defence and Running the ball are keys to winning in the play-offs.

Not quite, this isn't high school football. You NEED to have some passing game to win, Sunday proved that. Someone PASS me that Kool-Aid, mine is already wearing off. I love almost everything about the Vikings, there are just a couple MAJOR problems I have with them. If they can establish any sort of passing game that isn't predictable, they may be able to squeak out a playoff spot.

Vikings fan for life!!! I complain when necessary, and celebrate when I can.

Vikes will not lose on Sunday! I'm very happy that AP is on our team!! We have a great lineman on both sides of the ball!!

We're 0-2 right now. The season is young. Even though we could have won both games, they were good teams. When the schedules came out 0-2 or 1-1 were very likely possibilities. Now is when we need to start firing on all cylinders and get hot!! We can take the next five going into the bye week.

I can't make it to the game this weekend, so I hope FOX 9 buys 3,700 tickets so I can watch it on tv.

I hope I'm wrong about Chilly being the problem, not the QB.

With the switch to Gus, I hope we start to look like a professional offense again.

I am anxious to see how it all plays out on Sunday!

I agree, Sunday is going to be interesting for sure! I will be able to see this drama unfold, front and center at the dome!