Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
pinkfloyd4ever

Richard Wright (Pink Floyd) RIP

Just need to do a post for the keyboardist of Pink Floyd who passed away on the 15th. The man was a founding member in the band and really had lots to do with the 'sound' that made the Floyd famous.

Not only was he a founding member of this great band he was one of the best if not the best keyboardist in the worls IMO.He will be missed for sure and i had the chance of seeing him play on the Roger Waters tour last time around.He will be missed in the music biss for sure and by all Pink Floyd fans around the world.

thats going to be tough to digest for some of the pink floyd gurus. I listen to them enough that it is also tough for me. also he will be missed for sure

Also, I don't think it is getting a lot of advertising but next monday at the big coon rapids movie theatre, there is a screening of David Gilmour's new concert DVD and I believe Richard played with him on this concert, so get one last chance to see him do his thing.

Former members:

Syd Barrett (Passed away July 7th 2006)

Roger Waters

Richard Wright (Passed away Sept 15 2008)

Nick Mason

Bob Klose

David Gilmour

Dark Side of The Moon: 15 Million copies sold U.S. alone

The Wall 11.5 Million copies sold U.S. alone (Double sided album)

Perhaps The Best

Psychedelic rock Band ever!

Sad to hear. I would have loved to have the chance to see the original band live. Best concerts ever from what i have seen on video.

RIP Richard Wright

Hotrod,

I did see them. On their Animals tour at Soldier Field in the Windy City. One of the best concerts I have seen and I have seen them all! Well most. Three bands I never got a chance to see and can not do so anymore are The Beatles, The Doors and Led Zepplin. Other than that, I have seen them all.

Windy

I saw the Floyd in 94, and each of Roger Waters latest tours, unbelieveable shows is all I can say. Waters doing dark side of the moon last year was awesome. Hope both he and gilmour will do tours again before hanging it up.

Not a big Floyd fan, but liked some of there stuff back in the 70s when I was in High School. Sad to see someone that talented leave us.

Wow what a bummer...grew up with the music of Pink Floyd in the 70's as well, but dont really listen to much these days.

Brings back alot of memories... or what memory I have left hehe

Makes me feel like I'm getting old... I am

For any of the Floyd fans out there, this monday at select theatres in the metro there is a concert recorded live from David Gilmour from his 06 tour, the trailer makes it look like a lot of the hits will be played and Richard is a part of the band, looks like a tribute piece has been added and the two of them do what is reported as an awesome reprise of Echoes! I am checking it out at the Coon Rapids theatre, monday 7pm. I think it is also in Oakdale and Woodbury