• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Richard Wright (Pink Floyd) RIP

pinkfloyd4ever

Not only was he a founding member of this great band he was one of the best if not the best keyboardist in the worls IMO.He will be missed for sure and i had the chance of seeing him play on the Roger Waters tour last time around.He will be missed in the music biss for sure and by all Pink Floyd fans around the world.

Also, I don't think it is getting a lot of advertising but next monday at the big coon rapids movie theatre, there is a screening of David Gilmour's new concert DVD and I believe Richard played with him on this concert, so get one last chance to see him do his thing.

Former members:

Syd Barrett (Passed away July 7th 2006)

Roger Waters

Richard Wright (Passed away Sept 15 2008)

Nick Mason

Bob Klose

David Gilmour

Dark Side of The Moon: 15 Million copies sold U.S. alone

The Wall 11.5 Million copies sold U.S. alone (Double sided album)

Perhaps The Best

Psychedelic rock Band ever!

Hotrod,

I did see them. On their Animals tour at Soldier Field in the Windy City. One of the best concerts I have seen and I have seen them all! Well most. Three bands I never got a chance to see and can not do so anymore are The Beatles, The Doors and Led Zepplin. Other than that, I have seen them all.

Windy

Wow what a bummer...grew up with the music of Pink Floyd in the 70's as well, but dont really listen to much these days.

Brings back alot of memories... or what memory I have left hehe

Makes me feel like I'm getting old... I am

For any of the Floyd fans out there, this monday at select theatres in the metro there is a concert recorded live from David Gilmour from his 06 tour, the trailer makes it look like a lot of the hits will be played and Richard is a part of the band, looks like a tribute piece has been added and the two of them do what is reported as an awesome reprise of Echoes! I am checking it out at the Coon Rapids theatre, monday 7pm. I think it is also in Oakdale and Woodbury