Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ac777

wrist saver ice fishing rods

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find the Wrist saver Ice fishing rods? I thought they were on this site? Has anyone tried them?

I've only handle it at the ice fishing show. It didn't work for me. I've decided that I want to get a baitcasting ice rod.

I didnt like the design either but it might be a good idea for people with wrist issues like carple tunnel.

Couldnt pencil grip the spinning reel with them and I like to do that at times fishing pannies.

i tried my frineds one and it didnt work for me i like the small corks grips and it felt awkward (sp?) for me.

I tried one and liked them, but there are rods with better tips like the St. Croix, Thorne Bros and such that I would rather spend money on. To me, I like the sensitivity more. Maybe if I end up with bad wrists I'll change my mind.

Yeah, I saw Bluewater Sports in Bemidji is a dealer, so I'll have to check it out for my self, thanks for the info.