• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats Worse?

zamboni

Tony Kornheiser has no business being in a broadcast booth.

He's horrible...On camera Mike Torico was cringing every time Tony went on one of his long boring rants last night. Last week Kornheiser had to talk about Favre every time Rodgers threw the ball, until Torico basically told him to shut up and let the kid play.

Yeah, but he's got the best comb over in the league!!!

If you look really close he's got like 3 strands of hair on the left side combed up over the top.

I literally turned the volume off last night he's so sickening!!

Madden and Dierdorf aren't too bad IMO, but they're getting old and can't quite see the game right and keep up with it. I cannot stand Kornheiser one bit though!

For whatever reason, ABC/ESPN seems to think you need 3 guys in the booth to have good commentary. Dennis Miller, Tony Kornheiser....these "regular Joe" commentators just don't work and 2 commentators are sufficient. One host commentator and one analyst/expert/former player.

And as for former player commentators....I absolutely loath Boomer Esiason!!!!!! Of all the NFL commentators there are (Kornheiser included), Esiason is the one I can't stand the most!

That whole MNF crew shouldn't be there. Tirico, Jaws, and Kornheiser. There has got to be better somewhere in ESPN that deserve a shot. I didn't mind the old SNF crew Theisemann got a little old for being as pompous as he was but it was no where near as bad as this debacle. Dierdorf doesn't belong in a booth either.

Kornheiser is THE ABSOLUTE WORST on TV! I thought the Mike Patrick, Theisman and McGuire Sunday night crew was MUCH beter than this suckfest. MNF hasn't had much of anything good in a broadcast since Melissa Stark left!!!!! I don't mind Madden though (except when he's doing a Favre love fest I agree).

Aikman is pretty good except I don't like him on the Cowboy games and that Joe Buck he's with is only one half step above Kornheiser. Can't stand Dierdorf, never could. Totally agree the Vikings radio guys are AWFUL too, if I hear that dork say "the AFOREmentioned (insert player name here)" one more time I think I might crawl through my car radio to ring his neck!!!

Yeah they are bad. but when the thanksgiving game gets boring Madden starts off on his three legged turky bit with the yellow marker. I find it hilarious. I wonder if he does that even when the game remains exciting. I don't think I can remember a thanksgiving game that didn't get boooorrringgg. Maybe it's the chemicals in the turkey? Anyway I still think it's funny stuff. And no I do NOT miss the coaches clicker. That back and forth running of the clips and marking up the sceeen till you couldn't see anything anyway was annoying. And you missed a few plays while he did that mess. Also after a few lines he no longer made any sense. Great coach but lousy color guy. He did take a rag tag team and pummle the Vike in their last attempt at a Superbowl. Ouch.