Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Marc V-

Barometric Pressure

8 posts in this topic

Howdy all,

I've been keeping an eye on the weather a little more this year in musky fishing, especially the barometric pressure, to try and get out at the most opportune times.

I've got an itch to scratch, and was thinking about getting out tonight for a few hours. I've noticed the barometric pressure has been on the rise for the last 24 to 36 hours.

My question is, would my time be better served doing other things, or should I get my fix in?!

Thanks!

Marc

When are you ever better served doing other things besides musky fishing?

I'll go if you go, can't wait to get out there.

It's never a bad time to go fishing. Weather can improve your odd's, but by no means makes things certaian. If I have an oppurtunity to fish, I will.

High pressure system moving into the area today/tonight and hanging around all week. Full moon period......gotta go!!

Im seriously wishing I could be doing some fishing NOW!!!! but no worries... my time's coming very soon... especially on Mille Lacs on Oct 14th...

You don't want to go where I go, not too many fish there, very small, tight lipped and such........

Actually looking forward to living in the north metro next year, lots more options!!!!