• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Knee Prognosis...

Doc said I have a strained MCL (left) I am on medication for pain and to reduce swelling. I am waving PT, hopefully It will start feeling better in the next couple of weeks, and I'll work it on my own to get it back up and running. Funny I was sitting in the waiting room and I glanced over and there was another umpire there as well.. Asked him what was going on with him and he also had a strained MCL (left). I think it's the plate mechanics behind the dish. Because of your postioning being tall your in a pretty good spread before you drop down for the pitch, this I believe was the reason for this strain. Hopefully it will all go well over the next couple of weeks, this limping around stinks...

Last night I did something stupid mowing the back 40 and got over by Amanda's swing set and hello a yellow jacket decided to sting me on the ankle looked back and I saw a ground nest. Last night I waited till the sun went down, poured some gas down the entry point and hopefully burned em out capped the hole with a large rock. This knee recovery is going super slow...