• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Target Field

nofishfisherman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I was actually going to compliment your cubbies. I watched a little of the comeback last night. They are for real. They will be fun to watch in the playoffs. Your magic number is what 2. Now the other team down there WELL................

Good luck

G.C.

Let me complete your thought there Gary

The other team down there still has a much smaller magic number than the Twinks! I guarantee every Twinkie eater within earshot would trade place with the Pale Hose right now. Being up 1.5 games with a game in hand and playing the Royals vs having to play Tampa 3 more away games!

Oh and Geno, that quote was from the late great Harry Caray!

Windy

Ah,

The green-eyed monster of jealousy rearing it's ugly head once again!

Windy

Sorry, I truely am jealous. The Illinois walleye trip fell through at the last minute and now we just have to go fish and camp up in Voyaguers National Park again tomorrow. I should have my elbow looked at soon, its been hurting from repeatedly pulling in monster walleyes this summer. Sled Jr's arms have been killing him too.

rbest.jpg

what are your plans for tomorrow?

Originally Posted By: Windy City Walleye Hunter
Ah,

The green-eyed monster of jealousy rearing it's ugly head once again!

Windy

Sorry, I truely am jealous. The Illinois walleye trip fell through at the last minute and now we just have to go fish and camp up in Voyaguers National Park again tomorrow. I should have my elbow looked at soon, its been hurting from repeatedly pulling in monster walleyes this summer. Sled Jr's arms have been killing him too.

rbest.jpg

what are your plans for tomorrow?

NICE!

Funny Sled,

I already dun seen that photo. The last time you tried to deflect the fact that the Twinks were tanking and the Sox were cranking!

Catch all the fish you want. I have a freezer full of walleye, perch, pike and even some Rock Bass! All complements of Minnesota's finest lakes.

Tomorrows plan is to watch my World Series bound Chicago White Sox and my Super Bowl bound Chicago Bears who have both been to the promised land in the past 3 years. Sox won, Bears did not.

I guess if I had to face the prospect of watching the Twinks get pounded again or watching the Queens embaress themselves again, I would be looking to go fishin too!

Good luck catching another fish. I will watch my champions play!

Now go get your shine box and polish up that old decrepid Twinkie ring and try to shine up that Queens Super Bowl Troph....Oh wait forget the second half of that!

Windy

Windy--- don't be riding that high horse just yet. Yes, Twins starting pitching is going down hill faster than Tavaris Jackson, but you guys still have to come to the Dome for 3, with the Twins still not elminated. Funnier things have happened,,, Cubs winning 2 DIV in row and the SOX winning in 04. Twins stay within .5 game,, anything can happen.

Sorry Mudd,

That last post was not directed at you or all but one FM poster. You know who it was meant for. I ain't saying the fat lady is singing just yet but there have been some awfully large ladies warming up here in the Windy City and the song is sounding pretty sweet so far, knock on wood! LOL

Windy