• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Weekend

propster

We had a pretty good weekend. Four fish boated and 1 other lost, including Hunter's biggest to date - a 52" beauty. Three of the 4 came on pink and black double tens. Added 1 pic of the big girl about to swim away.

MT91308H41.jpg

MT91308K37.jpg

MT91308H40.jpg

the big one

MT91308H52.jpg

52Realease.jpg

awsome man. hunter's got me beat by 1/2'' confused and i've been at it longer. congrats. still time... still time. smile

looks like dad got whooped. your supposed to teach him everything ''he'' knows, not everything ''you'' know. lol.

awsome, awsome, awsome.

Hey John, almost glad you didn't call! It was just over 22". Not much of a gut, just built big. Hooked in the eight boatside, she went ballistic, but he played her perfectly. His net man almost screwed it up, but it worked out.

Way to go Hunter!!! I've always said this... but I'll say it again... your dad has a LONGGGGGG WAY to get up to where you are now grin

Lets hope some of the luck will rub off onto me when we hit French soon... Im still gunning for my 1st of the year... *sigh* it hasnt been that easy...

As b1gf1sh1 mentioned, I did only teach him everything he knows, not everything I know. He must have learned some on his own smile

He already knows he's better than me, but lets me catch some now and then to keep me interested.