• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

? for outdoorswomen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we can feature them in the show! We'll have you as a sponsor and Rebel and I can model if you don't want to smile. I'll leave the pink camo to Rebel though, it's more his color than mine. winkwhistle

MNGirl... you're on your own with this modeling thing... I think I'd rather just sit there and watch the show... grin although I'll help rub baby oil or whatever else it takes to get you ready for the show... thats as far as I'll go! winkwhistle

I gotta agree with you, Dewey... enough talk... lets see the danged pics!!!

Sorry Tom... theres plenty of us that has those kind of thoughts... whether they admit it or not...

MNGirl... think it'd be feasible that it be the outfit for the muskie outing in 2009??? minus the hardhat and the toolbelt, of course, as they'd just be a huge hinderance when it comes to casing... whistlegrin

That works. I'll will wear a pink fuzzy what ever the you guys want, but if I am gonna be hitting the gym like crazy to actually pull it off, what I am getting in return from the guys! wink Huh? Rebel, we can always make a matching speedo for you! whistle

Me in a speedo??? I'd have to hit the gym 3x more than you to be able to pull that off... and knowing myself, I definitely dont have the time for that... tooooooooo many projects/things I need to get done...

I dunno what you'll get in return... maybe some pride in some achievements???

That could work! smile But I have to warn you, I have expensive tastes smile. But, just in case, I think a matching speedo to my outfit should be ready for Rebel, I think it will add alot, at least I will be able to find him if he ends up i the water smile. I need to find him before a monster does smile.

How expensive???

Well... if Im wearing a speedo... and I end up in the water... how would you be able to find me since the speedo would be 3 feet underwater??? unless it's on my head... and I think you're too "lady" to go skinny-dip!!! grinwhistle

With the speedo on and underwater... I think the monster has a better percentage of finding me first... and knowing my luck... you probably would just turn a blind eye and say you tried your hardest... grin

I would never do that to a fellow fisher-person smile. If it's bright enough, I'll see it underwater, don't worry. Come on, do it for the good of the project. I know you can do it. smile Besides, you really like pink lures, so what does it matter if you are wearing the color for a change?

Don't worry, I'm not THAT expensive. At least I'm overall low maintenance and easy to please. smile

Oh yeah sure... its the "THUMP" that really attracts the monsters... and color comes in second... and why would I even be in the water in the beginning, anyways??? Shrinkage wouldnt even help any!!!

Okay... since you claim you're low-maintenance... a double cheeseburger and a medium drink from the dollar menu at McDonalds should suffice as a dinner and a drink... grin

Actually, I do like a #6 (but I honestly try not to eat at McDonalds or any fast food unless I'm pressed for time, but now that sounds good) with an iced tea or powerade, but the next time it had better be Olive Garden or Red Lobster wink

I'm only one single woman, and honestly, I don't really eat at those places too much. I'm too broke and try to eat at home as much as possible. eek I like to cook but for just me it's no fun frown. I have never tried Sonic even though they have that new one in Savage, you can bring me that smile. Honestly, I would love a good fish fry before the snow flies, wait, it already has! crazy I need to find some extra cash for some ice fishing gear.

Yeah I know what you mean about cooking for just yourself... I love spicy food... my family doesnt... if Im having Subway, must have jalapenos in there otherwise not worth my time eating it...but then again... nice to have all those leftovers for yourself...

I've had Sonic from the following states: MN, IA, NE, KS, TX, CA, NV (Las Vegas), and AZ... I used to have friends bring me Sonic when they were visiting MN... til MN finally opened up Sonic... so far I've eaten at two locations out of three... Elk River and St. Paul... Maybe someday I'll bump into you at Savage location...

Sell your car, buy a nice bike and use the rest for ice fishing gear... or find some sugar-daddy... or sell something... those works... grinwhistle