• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

? for outdoorswomen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you picking out bird nest yourself is part of the educational plan grin

all the kidding aside... you should be allright as long you have a good control of your thumb... and knowing when to thumb... just dont SLAM your thumb down while the spool's moving... otherwise the superbraid would probably burn off a layer or two of your skin... has happened to me before... oops...

NAMA... dang those porchers must be verrrrry nasty for you to take the time to sit on your porch to undo those birds nests... Normally, while using superbraids, shouldnt take more than couple minutes to undo it... Wouldnt know about mono or flouros... havent used anything but PowerPro, TuflineXP, and Bronzeback for my reels... If it takes more than couple minutes, I'll just cut it out... and retie the leader on and back to fishing I go... I've had several backlashes where I had to cut out the line, but that was because the line wasnt spooled on tight enough, along with the brakes not calibrated properly...

We'll be rich??? We'll see how well you produce it... and whether it'll outsell all those DVD's out there! Oh wait... an excellent marketing idea... include a 10-min feature of only Glenna in the pink-camo thing after a wax-job... wld that work?

but then again, with MNgirl getting wet over n over thanks to getting yanked overboard... I think that would defintiely sell way better...

How about this? I pull in a monster and when it comes up it attacks Rebel? That would be some comedy!!! This sounds like it could be a blast, and if we can become rich, I'll "fall" into the water as much as I need to smile.

How about this? I pull in a monster and when it comes up it attacks Rebel? That would be some comedy!!! This sounds like it could be a blast, and if we can become rich, I'll "fall" into the water as much as I need to smile.

Regarding the dating forum...if it existed I might participate...but not really looking to settle down just yet. I'm on this forum to make friends/fishing buddies, learn as much as I can about fishing, have a good time....and if I meet a guy through this forum? its a bonus, not the reason I'm here.

Awhile back my mom asked what I wanted it a guy...I told her he had to fish at the very least. She said I couldn't be that picky. I told her that at 45 there were a lot of things I couldn't be picky about...but fishing was one of them...at the very least he had to buy me my own boat grin (just kidding-I have my own).