• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

? for outdoorswomen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think this the forum you want. In other words the wrong web sight. Good luck other wise, and use this forum for what it's supposed to be, to visit and share information.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Mike89

I agree that here is probably not the best place for this type of forum, however I think it is a great idea! I think it would be awesome if there was a place for single's with our common interests (me included) to go and meet people. It's a hard game to be playing the older a person gets to try and find and meet new people with similar interests! Good Luck! smile Maybe at some of the future FM get togethers a singles meet and greet or something like that could be organized to help some of the single's get aquainted?

Well... people are doing it already... some are offering free seats... some are asking for free seats... and its an excellent way to make some good friends... I know I'll probably have a spot or two free once I finish my boat... but then again... not many wants to go muskie-fishing...

I havent met a fat guy in a pink/blue camo dress... but that could change sooner or later... grin

Ok, if you ever need someone to go musky fishing with, ask! I would love to do that!!! I have never caught one in my life but have tried a few times! So let me know if you have an open seat, I'll pick up drinks, gas, whatever. smile

Ok, if you ever need someone to go musky fishing with, ask! I would love to do that!!! I have never caught one in my life but have tried a few times! So let me know if you have an open seat, I'll pick up drinks, gas, whatever. smile

Sounds good... now thats a date on French or Waconia next year then!!! laugh We'll try and get the first one out of the way for you!!! Basically I have everything so just bring your fishing license and camera...

Well... people are doing it already... some are offering free seats... some are asking for free seats... and its an excellent way to make some good friends... I know I'll probably have a spot or two free once I finish my boat... but then again... not many wants to go muskie-fishing...

I havent met a fat guy in a pink/blue camo dress... but that could change sooner or later... grin

Being a transplant from ND I would say a good percentage of my freinds in MN have come from this site in the last couple of years. We all share the same interests and haven't met an FM member I didn't like yet. Open seats work great, I always offer up an open seat. Just don't bring that pink/blue camo dress with you. laugh

Even though I am a female, I dislike the color pink, more of a lime green fan. I actually grew up next to Shamineau if you know where that is, somewhat known for muskies (not much else anymore, kinda a dead sea). A couple of my mom's husbands friends have pulled some monsters out of there. So, yeah, I am so up for it! I have to warn you, I try to out fish any guy I fish with, call it the feminist in me smile.

Would Chartruese suffice??? I dont think I have any lime green lures...

Yes I know where Shamineau is... and as far as I know... its still a good lake to fish for muskies if you know where to fish...

Outfish me? I welcome it... Given my luck... it wouldnt be any surprise if you outfish me ALL day... grin

I actually realized I have nothing really for muskies, I should stock up. I'm more concerned about getting some ice fishing gear. I mooched off my ex last winter and feel bad not getting my own this year.

Like I said, just bring your fishing license, camera, sunglasses, and yourself... I basically have everything (rods/reels, lures, leaders, proper release tools)... basically, its something like this "Mi barco es su barco" (although the boat's coming home with me grin)... as long you're capable of using a baitcaster, you're good to go!