• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

#1 pick in the NFL Draft.

Outfitter17

A little early, we have no clue how high of a pick they will have, whos coming out early, and which college guy looks good yet. I am fairly certain it will be a QB, and Tebow looks good. I am a Kansas fan and I think Reesing would be a decent pick in the last few rounds, just to take a look at him- he has a great arm.

The Oklahoma QB is pretty decent as well. No matter how this season ends up I believe they will draft a 1st round QB this year.

You mean Sam Bradford? If so, he's only a sophomore, is there talk of him coming out? I was watching Florida's Tim Tebow today and I was pretty impressed by what I saw out of him. He's a junior so don't know if he'd be coming out either.

i'm not a fan of trading up for a qb in the first round or even spending an early 1st rounder on a qb in general...qb pick is such a gamble...all these 1st round qbs that were supposed to be the bomb and only a small % of them turn out.

on top of all that barely any of them are any good for the first few seasons.

kinda sucks we traded up to get tjunk in the 2nd round when he wasn't even on alot of teams boards and projected to be a 5th-6th rounder.

i'd rather trade a pick and get a good proven qb...or a young qb thats on verge of a breakout.

steve young said he'd come out of retirement to play for the vikes lol...he said he'd love to play against 8 in the box every play...doesn't get much easier and any qb with any skill should be able to move the ball down field.