• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vikings 15 colts 18????

Snake River  King

Rather than complain about everything that went wrong for the Vikings today--Tarvaris Jackson's inconsistency, Longwell's critical missed field goal, bad non-calls by the officials, poor pass and run-blocking by the Vikings offensive line, key defensive mistakes against a patchwork Indy offense, and Shiancoe's stunning ability to make at least one mistake per game that ends up hurting Minnesota big-time--I will just say that all of today's problems (Tarvaris Jackson is only part of them, and he did look decent at times, with no huge mistakes) ultimately are the responsibility of the head coach. Either this Vikings team goes deep in the playoffs, or Childress has got to go the moment the season ends.

Childress should not be fired before the season ends. Bringing in a new coach with a new system will not help this veteran defense win now, nor would it make the quarterback play one bit better. I am not at all sure Gue Frerotte would be an improvement on Tarvars Jackson. And John David Booty, who looked lost, overwhelmed, and just plain awful in the pre-season, is not an option for a couple years at least. Jackson did not make any major mistakes today (Artis Hicks blew the block on Freeney that led to Jackson's fumble), and it was Childress, not Jackson, making those questionable play calls. For better or worse, we are committed to Tarvaris Jackson and Childress for the remainder of the season.

Rather than complain about everything that went wrong for the Vikings today--Tarvaris Jackson's inconsistency, Longwell's critical missed field goal, bad non-calls by the officials, poor pass and run-blocking by the Vikings offensive line, key defensive mistakes against a patchwork Indy offense, and Shiancoe's stunning ability to make at least one mistake per game that ends up hurting Minnesota big-time--I will just say that all of today's problems (Tarvaris Jackson is only part of them, and he did look decent at times, with no huge mistakes) ultimately are the responsibility of the head coach. Either this Vikings team goes deep in the playoffs, or Childress has got to go the moment the season ends.

Childress should not be fired before the season ends. Bringing in a new coach with a new system will not help this veteran defense win now, nor would it make the quarterback play one bit better. I am not at all sure Gue Frerotte would be an improvement on Tarvars Jackson. And John David Booty, who looked lost, overwhelmed, and just plain awful in the pre-season, is not an option for a couple years at least. Jackson did not make any major mistakes today (Artis Hicks blew the block on Freeney that led to Jackson's fumble), and it was Childress, not Jackson, making those questionable play calls. For better or worse, we are committed to Tarvaris Jackson and Childress for the remainder of the season.

PLAYOFFS????LOL

The Vikings blew a perfect opportunity to beat the Colts. They didn't have their starting Center, Guard, L. Tackle and Tight End. How many Purple Rubes still think the Vikes will finish

10-6 to 13-3? crazycrazycrazyLOL

PACK 2-0

QUEENS 0-2

GO PACK GO!!!!

I say the Vikes go 13 and 3,,,,, 13 arrests and 3 convictions
LOL now you may just be on to something there and yes they may just be bottomdwellers all year no offence dweller but they look like a high school team out there with no QB my 2 cents.

I think Ziggy should think about spending some money on a QB. If I just dropped the money Ziggy did, and my team started the season 0-2........... I'd find a corner and cry myself to death!

I also heard this game was almost blacked-out. I can't believe he's a business man and hasn't realized offense sells tickets.