• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FIRE THE COACH

CrappieFshr651

Originally Posted By: ZapBranigan
Weren't the Vikes looking about the time Grueden changed boats?

Gruden wasn't looking for a job . The bucs paid a lot of money just to talk to him. He was still under contract with raiders.

I said when he changed boats not when he was looking to change. No good players or coaches are looking for jobs. That's the trouble The Vikes wait for oppertunities to fall in their lap. Tampa Bay took the steps and got what they wanted. It worked for them in the short run. They were a team that never looked like they were going to put together much better than a shot at the playoffs but... Results that's what I'm talking about. Players win games coaches win playoffs that's something to think about.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I miss that big goofy, herman munster voiced, pencil behind the ear sasquatch of a coach. Wasn't a great coach but he was honest and fun to listen too. Too bad they didn't have the defense they have now with the offense they had then.