• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tarvaris Jackson

pulsar_nx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

I will note also, I am NOT a fair weather fan. I bleed Purple. I made the pilgrimage to the 'Mecca' Lambeau last week decked out in my Purple. Hung my head High. Enjoyed the tail-gate at Brett Favres restaurant. Thick and thin, and mostly thin lately, I will watch and support my team.

T Jack is not horrible, as stated earlier, he did have a higher rating than the living immortality P. Manning.

The Defense put in a very solid effort without support of its offense. FG's will not get it done against a high powered offense like Indy.

Our avg ypg on run was what 5.6? That to me, unless I can't count = a 1st down + every 2 runs. So, we should not have abandoned our running game in the 3rd qtr.

Childress and Bevil are horrible at the play calling. I will give Brad a break this week for actually going for it more than last week, but c'mon. If we could ever get a rhythm going, we would be fine.

Tjack just isn't made for the NFL. A Division II qb....how many of those have actually succeded in the NFL? Maybe a special case here or there, but throughout history, not many I'm sure. Can I blame him for it? No, but he is what he is....a qb that wasn't even good enough for Division I football.

So the lack of offense to a degree rests on TJack's shoulders. But moreso on Chilli's shoulders as he's the guy who think's the world of TJack. I would highly doubt we'll see any other qb in the lineup unless TJack gets hurt. Chilli is "all-in" on Tjack.

The best thing about yesterday's game was hearing the 65,000 fans boo Jackson everytime he stepped on the filed and what was even more warm and fuzzy was hearing the fan's boo the entire team as they walked off the field when Adam hit the winning field goal. And what get me is those sorry saps will be there next weekend against the Panthers. Be smart and stay home save your money this team isnt worth spending your hard earned money to watch them at the big inflatable white toilet.

If Chillie values his job, "Gus! Although I say wait for a few more games before making the switch, about week 6-7 if T-Jack isnt up to par by then

My buddy said the same thing. I'm thinking the season is over by then and they might as well make the move to Booty. I'm tired of hearing T-Jack has all of the tools. He is missing a couple of big ones; vision and touch on the long ball.

No QB will succeed in this offense! We only took one shot to end zone and fumble fingers shincone dropped the ball. It seemed like childress was happy with field goals. Every pass route the wide recievers run is 10 yards. The one shot down field T-Jack took Berrian was on the money if berrian wouldn't of got tripped up. Its a boring simple offense. i bet the play book only has 2 pages worth of [PoorWordUsage] plays

Like I said, Chilli is "all-in" on Tjack. I don't expect any changes at the qb position. If there is a change at qb, my guess is it'll come from Ziggy telling Chilli to do it, or else. And from what I've seen, most owners don't get that involved unless their name is Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones.

The best thing about yesterday's game was hearing the 65,000 fans boo Jackson everytime he stepped on the filed and what was even more warm and fuzzy was hearing the fan's boo the entire team as they walked off the field when Adam hit the winning field goal. And what get me is those sorry saps will be there next weekend against the Panthers. Be smart and stay home save your money this team isnt worth spending your hard earned money to watch them at the big inflatable white toilet.

Yeah stay home and then watch them move to LA or Vegas.

The play calling is too obvious. Run a play-action when it's 2nd and short and try for something beyond 15 yards. We dominated the first half. Yet, left the game totally reachable.

A couple of no-call pass interfearance plays could have helped us win too. I don't remember the exact situation, but our receivers were practically tackled a couple of times.

Originally Posted By: mnwild

Yeah stay home and then watch them move to LA or Vegas.

If I had the money I would go to every game. I love the purple, I complain about them and hate they can't get their junk together, but I'll see watch 'em.

The play calling is too obvious. Run a play-action when it's 2nd and short ...

I screamed that exact "suggestion" at the TV over and over again yesterday afternoon.

In the first half we were effectively pounding the ball right down their throats over and over again. You can't set it up any better than that, yet Chilly never calls it.

While he's here, we're wasting talented players' careers. I feel horrible for Fat Pat, Birk, Sharper, and the like who are wasting the last years of their careers under this one-who-thinks-I-am-silly who will take them nowhere.