• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BK19

The teams of today can become way more competitive due to the change to the COT cars. Not like the old days when teams could do things they are not allowed to anymore and the cars were different.

Sled, I don't believe that anyone is saying he cannot drive a race car but simply with his attitude, it will be very difficult for him to win a championship anytime soon until he changes a bit.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but simply with his attitude, it will be very difficult for him to win a championship anytime soon until he changes a bit.

Can't agree more, and with his attitude not a whole lot of people really care to see him win a championship. Not "Champion" material in my book yet, he could use some maturing....

I've become a Kyle fan. I agree he's not the nicest, well spoken, or coolest guy out there but I tend to like the heals. Back when I used to watch wrestling I liked the heals too. He'll grow up with each passing year and his skills will inprove too. Jump on the band wagon early because this kid has a good future in front of him.....as long as he lives to see it. Kyle being Kyle is good for NASCAR. Drama sells.

I was just readin more about Tony Stewart and holy carp! If people think Busch is even close in terms of attitude and actions of Tony Stewart then people have very very short memories. On and off the track, wow....Tony might be mentally insane.

The difference you refuse to acknowledge Sled is that Tony came to NASCAR already having a USAC triple crown and an Indy car title. Ya he's a big jerk, but his racing resume far outshines this arrogent little punk. Kyle has that spoiled brat want it right now attitude so many kids have now and that's what costs him fans by the zillions (and you also couple it with Toyota's giant buy our instant success budget for the double whammy). Tony has much the same attitude, but he put in a lot more dues to get where he is and he matured a lot before he won a championship too. He's done a lot more with his talent than Shrub ever will. I still don't like him, but he's FAR up the ranking from Shrub.

Like I said, the rat wants his championship served to him on a silver platter with everyone cowering at his feet. The rat's older brother needed to get shmucked between the eyes before he straightened up and matured a little. Maybe we need to see Jimmy Spencer back on the track? laugh

I've become a Kyle fan. I agree he's not the nicest, well spoken, or coolest guy out there but I tend to like the heals. Back when I used to watch wrestling I liked the heals too. He'll grow up with each passing year and his skills will inprove too. Jump on the band wagon early because this kid has a good future in front of him.....as long as he lives to see it. Kyle being Kyle is good for NASCAR. Drama sells.

I agree. Kyle is brash, cocky and hated. Someone show me a younger driver that can win and has won on every kind of track.

Joey Lagano may turn out to be even better. I would say the whole JGR operation is going to be in good hands for years.

Nascar needs a rivalry. Nascar needs personality in the garage.

Originally Posted By: toughguy

I agree. Kyle is brash, cocky and hated. Someone show me a younger driver that can win and has won on every kind of track.

Joey Lagano may turn out to be even better. I would say the whole JGR operation is going to be in good hands for years.

Nascar needs a rivalry. Nascar needs personality in the garage.

Well said Napa, Nascar needs a rivalry there is no doubt. But who?

My thought are that Stewart will be the guy to start it and he will next year when he is having the challenge of owner and driver.

Sifty

It's not the press conferences that bother us about Shrub. It's the on Track hack mentality. The difference between Stewart and Shrub is Tony takes people out on on purpose, right or wrong Tony is usually doing it for retaliation purposes. Shub does it out of pure, reckless, hack driving and then he still doesn't take responsibility.

It's not the press conferences that bother us about Shrub. It's the on Track hack mentality. The difference between Stewart and Shrub is Tony takes people out on on purpose, right or wrong Tony is usually doing it for retaliation purposes. Shub does it out of pure, reckless, hack driving and then he still doesn't take responsibility.

If Kyle Busch is a "hack driver", then I wish I were 1/4 as good as a hack.

“Here’s how I look at it: you can’t count on anybody else having a bad race,” Busch said outside his hauler at Kansas Speedway. “Realistically, we’re out of it.”

As the Shermanator said in American Pie: "Confidence is high, repeat, confidence is high."

Another classless interview with Kyle pouting. I really think his team members are paying him back for all of the complaining he did about them during races earlier in the season. A total team effort. Each week it is something differant going wrong.

yeah, because most people dont care about their jobs anyway