• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunday Night Football!

Before...

tipuptimmyfi4.jpg

During...

90472160qi4.jpg

112228740yg0.jpg

317138312b08d47d1d4nq2.jpg

3100192061rd2.jpg

And after...

timmyperchip8.jpg

Could maybe be a good game in a great rivalry. 110 times they have played with a 55 each split although I found this little tidbit since Art moved the team...

"The Steelers have won 15 of 18 meetings since the Browns returned, including nine straight by an average of 15.6 points.

"You could put this game in April and Browns-Steelers is important," Cleveland kicker Phil Dawson said. "This isn't just any week, it's Steelers Week."

The Browns finished 2007 with their best record since their return to the league, going 10-6 and tying the Steelers for first place in the AFC North. Another head-to-head sweep, however, gave Pittsburgh the division title and helped keep Cleveland out of the playoffs for the fifth season in a row.

The teams expected to once again battle for the division crown in 2008, but if one week is any indication, they appear to be headed in opposite directions. The Steelers routed Houston 38-17 on Sunday at Heinz Field, while the Browns' dismal play from a winless preseason appeared to carry over in a 28-10 home loss to Dallas."

Jay - Thanks I needed that, the good news is Rosa and I both picked Pittsburgh on our football tickets and Cleveland is getting 7, not enough for the Brownies. Pittsburgh in a romp and Rosa wins $55. If this wind keeps up i'll bolt from the game and go for some eyes.

Dang the Steelers didn't cover for Rosa, good game in tough wind conditions Jay. The way things are going Pittsburgh will have the division wrapped up by week 6. Big Johnny Ice you out there? Romeo should be fired. If he put more time into clock management than the post game buffet he wouldn't be half bad, but he does some of the most frustrating stuff when the clock's winding down. Good job Steelers...

It was an ugly win but a W none the less. Browns clock managment was bad at the end of the first half and even worse at the end of the game. Your D didnt look too bad for the most part but we definatly were not fireing on all cylinders.

Your recivers suck! I would trade Edwards and Winslow for a few used gear bags. They are cry babies who have proven nothing...

Nate Washington and Hines Ward had a couple of drops too pal...

These first two games were essentially the Brown's receivers pre-season, let me explain.. Edwards didn't play but one pre-season game (foot laceration), Winslow 4 drives maybe and Stallworth MIA all preseason and two regular season games... When they start clicking they will be putting up numbers like last season. They will bounce back just like our defense did in this game. BTW there is no way the Steelers are beating the Giants or the Cowboys so put that in your loss column right now... Congrats on the win in some tough windy conditions. As far as the botched TO and clock management, Romeo can't handle the time pressure he's never good at that stuff... O-2 against the Cowboys and Steelers the top 5 toughest teams in the NFL, I'm not shocked... Ratturds and Bungholes up next will get it straightened out or it will be the end of Crennel...

About a minute before Hines firts drop I said to dad "one thing about Hines is he almost never drops the ones you should always catch"! Boom, two easy catches slip out. At least he's always smileing, haveing fun, and looking to de-cleat someone!

I have no use for Winslow! He was a winebag makeing demands before ever stepping on the field in the NFL. When he was holding out before playing a game I would have given him his walking papers!

Last game of the season is the rematch. Hope it means something but will probably be awarm-up to a long golf season for your team whistle

That's why these guys should all start there careers at 2 years at the minimum wage before they start wining about cash, it's the system and the almighty dollar it's a shame that the love of the game takes a back seat.