• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre Who?

PierBridge

Yep, against the EXCELLENT pass "D"s of the Vikes and the Lions. Pro Bowl all the way. Probably a trip to Canton based on his first 2 games. I mean Matt Ryan looked like Montana, Elway, Marino all rolled into one against the Lions. He's a HOF'er fer sure.

I know. HOF is the next step. Only a slow progression there. My FF this weekend is screwed all for naught. My opponent has Longwell, and if those FGs meant a Vikes win, I would be happy. But now his 5 FGs and a Vikes loss and me losing because of 5 FGs really ticks me off

I know. HOF is the next step. Only a slow progression there. My FF this weekend is screwed all for naught. My opponent has Longwell, and if those FGs meant a Vikes win, I would be happy. But now his 5 FGs and a Vikes loss and me losing because of 5 FGs really ticks me off

Start TJACK next week!

One would just have to think when "poster boy" leaves the team and a rookie comes in and does better then he did. That and with his new team he just isnt shinning . Maybe it was the players around him that made him look like a decent QB. I am sure that the Packers seen it as well and that is why they didnt want him to return. Just a thought!

One would just have to think when "poster boy" leaves the team and a rookie comes in and does better then he did. That and with his new team he just isnt shinning . Maybe it was the players around him that made him look like a decent QB. I am sure that the Packers seen it as well and that is why they didnt want him to return. Just a thought!

Put the beer down and start the coffee....you're not thinking straight! crazy