• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's eating crow today

DTro

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, Pack get another INT for TD. wow.

Now that's a team that can finish a game!!! How about that young kids wearing #12....he looks pretty good so far! laugh Do you like the legs or wings on your crow LMITOUT?? crazyLOL

"Want" and "need" are two very different things. grin

I dont know if it would be harder to watch Favre in purple, or watch 14 more games like these last 2. I will take my chances with what we have, atleast their is a chance we can win some games, if Favre played in purple then every game would be painfull for me to watch, even if they won.

Badger and all the other Packer fans forgot that they booed Rodgers a few weeks ago I think. Rodgers is a HOF'er, all the way

I never booed Rodgers. I never said he was a HOF'er either. Don't put words in my mouth. #12 is doing a pretty good job so far! Enjoy the season with TJACK! crazyLOL

Another great game by the vikes NOT.Crow would be to good of a thing to cook for these guy's i think they are no better off then last year and T Jackson couldnt even star for a high school team he just is not a QB in the NFL start your backup GUS and you may get a win this year.This is comin from a someone that cant stand to watch the vikes play only because they are not a winning team nor will they be untill they get a real QB MY 2 cents.

Like I said earlier in the week......everyone be prepared for a mediocre season with 9-7 record at best.

I've never been a TJack fan myself. I've said that I give him 6 games this season to show something and now he's 0 for 2. Childress is just as bad....even worse since he's suppose to captain the ship. Who in their right mind runs the ball up the middle with Taylor on 3rd and 5 when the game is on the line?!?!?!?! Me and dad couldn't believe that call!

Good thing there's waterfowl hunting to do. crazy

I was happy to see our offense look like it belongs on a professional football field as opposed to a high school field, even though we only put up 13 offensive points.

I too think Chilly went a little overboard with the passing game in the first half. If Peterson's injury was the reason for it, that would further prove Chilly's ineptitude. Chester Taylor is more than an adequate backup, which he reminded us of later on in the game.

Overall, I'm happy with the outcome and the new found passing game. However, Chilly still remains an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly in my book.

I think he just wants to go out and show to other teams that we can be a passing threat, because once we do that, then other teams will have to watch for the pass, then it will open the running game. Teams are still stacking 8 or more guys in the box, and as long as they are doing that, we should be passing! Then when they stop doing that, then we should run.

Very simple!

I think Chilly is the best of the last three coaches we had.

I hope he stays and MN gives him a chance. He has a great team to work with...except for the key ingredient.

IMO three years with the money that was spent on this team IS giving him a chance. If there are no playoffs this year, he should go.