• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's eating crow today

DTro

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Crow here and I doubt if he had a 30 for 30 game with 7 TD's he would sway to many over to his camp... grin

I wouldn't call myself a supporter I just have come to grips with knowing he's going to be our QB and Chilly is going to be our coach for the foreseeable future "this year anyway" so I deal with it and try not to complain to much....others will cover this area quite well and rightfully so.

I have my doubt's for today but with a couple big plays maybe we can ROCK the Dome and win it!

Not a huge fan of his, but a big Vikings fan, so I support my team. I am giving him the whole year, then its time to move on with a proven QB if T jack doesnt step up. He does show some potential at times.

That was Shiancoes fault, but the one he short hopped into the carpet on the first drive was Jacksons. We can sugarcoat him all we want- he stinks! Should be 14-0 now at the start of the second quarter, but instead its only 6-0.

Shianco(sp) is worse than Williamson. The guy is worthless. Cut him now! Perfect pass by TJ and this stone handed waste of space can't hold on to it. TJ needs all the help he can get. We can't put losers like this on the field with him.

That was Shiancoes fault, but the one he short hopped into the carpet on the first drive was Jacksons. We can sugarcoat him all we want- he stinks! Should be 14-0 now at the start of the second quarter, but instead its only 6-0.

Yes it's all T-Jacks fault....sheesh.

The pass to Berriam was right on also oh but I forgot he under threw that one on the first drive that never happens to other teams.

shainco equals williamson.

The guy I am playing in fantasy this week has Longwell, only reason he is close to me. That 53 yard FG kind of hurt. Pier I only said he shorthopped one into the rug on the first drive, which he did. It was a simple 7 yard throw, and he threw it 5 yards, that was HIS fault. He stinks, and won't be around next year. We will draft a top QB and forget all about him, and I don't think it will take too long.