• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1997 honda foreman

DRH1175

I know a guy who went from a 300 to a Foreman, and now a 450 Kodiak. I witnessed all 3 machines. He told me that the 300 was actually faster than the Foreman. Both were great work horses and didn't give him hardly any trouble. He worked both of the Hondas pretty good. Now he has the Kodiak and doesn't do too much work with atv's anymore. I think he said the Foreman topped out at about 45, the 300 was over 50 mph. Not a big deal, but that is all the info I have on the two. Myself, I don't care for any atv that you have to shift, unless it would be solely for work purposes. There are a ton of Hondas out there, so that has to tell you something. They are just not my first choice.

Honda has very good 4 wheelers and just about everything else they make. I have a couple friends that run Honda 4 wheelers and haven't had any issues with them. I have a Yamaha, but am going to look at a Honda for my next quad.