Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Drawing lines in the sand.

11 posts in this topic

They're like finger prints in which no two are alike. Low tide on Lake Winnipeg makes for interesting photo opps. especially if you're like me and appreciate gazing at a unique style that nature can display from time to time. These are just a few images that I collected yesterday evening near Stony Point.

360_6010-2-1.png

359_5995-1.jpg

360_6001-1.jpg

359_5994-1.jpg

360_6010-1.jpg

359_5976-1.jpg

Those are great, I love the texture in the photos. The waning light of the day makes for gorgeous colors and contrasts.

Those are fantastic Stu, The lines and textures and lighting make for very interesting comps.

Very cool. Amazing what the eyes see when they're really open. I'd have ruined that with footprints.

Fantastic shots. It makes me miss Lake Superior. Great use of natural patterns. I love them.

All very nice shots Stu!...love the composition and the "artistry" of the different sand patterns in the images.....nothing like that around these parts to even photograph....beautiful work!