• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Matt Johnson

united jigsticker

Hey there Jeff. Yep, I have a 6-month old boy at home smile The best catch of my life smile

Dad is still cooking like a mad man! And of course, those grill steaks rank among the top on his list smile

You been out fishing? Or did you drop off the face of the earth? wink

Yeah, I fell off and landed hard in someplace dark.

I just got a fishing license this week for 2008. That's insane. I am on vacation this week, and fishing every day (except today and tomorrow...or maybe tomorrow...If the Vikes start to stink it up)

ou wiggled your worm just right on that one, eh'?

Congrats Matt! Being a parent is awesome, but it can put a damper on your hobbies. I am finally an empty nester - It is nice to be able to pick up my old and some new hobbies again.

Raising 4 daughters kept me hopping, but wouldn't have had it any other way. Enjoy it, they grow up fast!

We now have a 6.5 month old grandson. That is such a fun age ... it is a lot funner to see how quickly they can get into trouble when they are not your own.