• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

September Fishing

united jigsticker

I am on Vacation. It started yesterday.

Maybe I am making some people jealous, but hold back your envy and hear this:

This is the first time my boat has been on the water all season!

That's right; I have yet to wet a line since my last ice fishing excurtion last DECEMBER.

Busy work season is to blame.

Now, with that said, I have some goals, as I do not return to work until the 22nd.

They are pretty simple.

Catch a dozen 18" Crappies.

Win the powerball.

Bring 10 18" Crappies to the taxidermist.

Pretty fair goals I think.

Don't sweat the powerball, I got that all wrapped up for tomorrow. If I win, I will pay for another week of your vacation. Good luck on those crappies. I pretty much don't get to get out this fall, so I feel your pain. Enjoy that vacation.

well it sounds pretty simple to me. Come on over to lake 18 inch crappie (I live up on the North side if you care to come visit).I'm sure You know its sandwitched between lakes 35 inch walleye and 60 inch northern. Dont forget you need to take a sharp left at lake 4pound perch other wise you'll fly right on by it with out even knowing you missed it. Once on the lake, fish away. You shouldn't have any trouble catching at least a dozen 18 plus inch crappie. Once thats done simply head on down to the "We guarantiee your a powerball winner store", its located out there on Interstate "Lucky dog"(follow the signs once you get back to the intersection of 35 inch walleye and 60 inch pike).After you arive there you will find your winning loto ticket.With that done you should have no problem taking 10 of your 12 -18 inch crappies and mounting them into a beautiful 10 fish stringer with no worries of keeping the remaining 2-18 inchers for a nice meal for you and your family. Have yourself a great vacation and if you follow this advise I'm sure all your dreams will come true........