Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
DTro

Worst Vikings Quarterback

I would say that among those Qb T-Jack has accomplished the least. Some of those Qb would have done alot worse if it wasnt for the receiving core that they had to throw too though!

They say Wade Wilson still hasn't made it home since he left the Vikings...someone painted a goal line in his driveway.

He was a one time Pro Bowler with the Vikings in 1988 and finished his career completing 1,391 passes on 2,428 attempts for 17,283 yards and 99 touchdowns. Wilson led the Vikings to three playoff appearances in the late 80's. The Vikings advanced to the NFC Championship Game in 1987 after a tremendous upset of the 13-2 San Francisco 49ers in the Divisional Round, but finally succumbed 17-10 to the eventual Super Bowl XXII champion Washington Redskins.

I'd take him right now wink

I think in '70 or '71 they went with 3 different starters...Cuozzo, Norm Snead, and I forget the other one.

That had to be the worse bunch. They all had experience, TJ is still new at the helm.

Funny how this goes grin

After an amazing game this Sunday and a couple more good ones after, will TJ be a point of trash talk then confused

I am just saying grin

I thought McMahon has a pooch season with the Vikes.

Maybe not to bad:

Quote:
1993 Minnesota 12 331-200 1,968 .604 9 8 23-104 76.2

How soon we forget Kelly Holcomb and Brooks Bollinger from last year.

Others not to forget: Bubby Brister, Bob Lee, Gino Toretta all started I think at least 1 game.

I'm sure there are more; let's hear 'em!!

DD

quite a few missing from the list: archie manning, salisbury, wynn, frerotte, to name a few. salisbury would take the cake if he made it

None of those QBs were crowned the starter before the season started (two years in a row!!). The list Darren put up was just who the team went into the season with as their starter.

I'd compare TJoke to some of those other fellas if he went in to replace an injured started somewhere mid-season...maybe learn something, actually compete for a starting job the next year...instead of having it handed to him.

Unfortunately, TJoke was crowned the starter last year and this year after showing no NFL-caliber skills whatsoever.

There are probably 15 backup quarterbacks in the league, and at least 30 retired ones, who could play better tomorrow than TJoke will, if someone would make the call.

I don't understand why the team would spend 30 mil plus on a D end, plus the HUGE salaries they're paying for an O-line, plus all day AP, and then settle for such a weak quarterback. Honestly, pick any free agent veteran and you'd have a better option for TODAY. By the time TJoke shows any skillz out there, we'll have the other players on the team either leave town for a competetive team or retire. These guys are all very competitive and nobody likes losing.

History has shown that even moderately capable quarterbacks can win games (Trent Dilfer??), let's go get one NOW instead of HOPING that TJoke turns around.

My prediction is that the vikes go 6-10 this year at best...hopefully that's enough to get Chilly and Tavaris fired so we can have a fighting chance.