• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th (updated 11/20)

bassNspear

merkman, i left work tonight and got home and forgot all the meat that i had set aside for the outing. Im a retard.

Weather might get out of hand tommorrow, but thats ok. Im excited to hang out with youall.

Elwood, thanks for bring the wheeler along so i dont have to hall mine with!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go out plowing today so I was not able to make it frown

Hope everybody that made it had a great time and saw some fish.

Hopefully the outing later in the year the weather will cooperate more and I can make it to that one. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys/gals out there.

Yeah same hear staid back do to the snow !!! But the boss just called and said were starting Sunday morning AHHHHHHHHH I could have gone! now I wasted a good op to get out spearing for the first time. cry Hope those that went had a good time and saw some fish. Hope everyone makes it home safe!

Ididnt see a fish but had a blast and was great to see everyone and talk a little smack.

didnt miss family xmas party thanks to merkman and in fact since I was last to arive I got nominated to be santa

HO HO HO