• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th (updated 11/20)

bassNspear

i received it from a friend of mine that got out of the spearing sport becuase he was getting to old. It was a friend of my Grand Fathers. It is a nice decoy, but i really dont use it alot becuase its to heavy for how i set everything up. If im not using a live decoy(which very seldom doesnt happen), then i will use it.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email sent!

Spear, this is a photo that you sent me when you were talking about your decoys!

Hmm now I'm really confused, I didn't send that pic but I know where it came from and I'm pretty sure I know that decoy??

I never received said sent email??

Don't the PM's work around here??

MikeDaPike threw in an extra decoy with my order.

I am going to donate this one to the Get-to-Gator.

After lunch we can throw names in a hat and have a drawing for it.

3072978208_d15a6d00b7_b.jpg

Here it is swimming connected to the top eyelet

I wish I could go. I'll be down in Iowa pheasant hunting so I can't complain too much.

I'm sure the Get 2 Gator will be fun. It was nice to meet everyone last year and to have some good food. Anyways, have a good time and stick a fish for me.

Huey

Ps Any chance we'll have another spearing outing later in the year?