Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

Agassiz NWR closed

1 post in this topic

Agassiz NWR, a top NW Minnesota birding location, has been closed to the public due to the discovery of Newcastle disease in a dead pelican. Until further notice, public use has been prohibited, as this disease can be transmitted to poultry. It holds little or no risk for people.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• What's kind of interesting is there were a few crab apples by my old work and they would eat some in the fall. But in the spring when they must get just ripe enough. It would be a pile on of Robins, Blue Jays, Squirrels and they would clean the trees in a few days. Like a good wine they must know when its time!
    • Hoo boy. I better get me booties on. 
    • Haven't you ever heard "It's better to Send, then to Receive" 
    • Who Has the best deal for a Ion-X ?
    • Hillary and whatever terminal illness she has did seem like a favorite fake news item for you, although I thought it was a close second besides that obama boner thing you really really wanted to see.
    • I'll say one thing for Uncle B______ you're always good for a chuckle or------
    • Shell is complete, had trouble finding a door luckily a guy had a camper door on hsolist that will be re-skined with the black .040 exterior siding.  The aluminum siding was supposed to show up yesterday, but dint for what ever reason and will be delivered on Tuesday.  Installed the bracing for 5 holes, HDPE on the skis will be in tomorrow to be installed hopefully next week also.  As you can see I built a ladder for the top bunk, I am assuming once the kids stop using it as a playhouse that area will be converted into storage as this is just a day house.  Any input would be appreciated.  
    • My favorite fake news.   Well....   One of my favorites.     She was just exhausted from the heat. (78 deg)   No. No. Wait.   She has pneumonia...   Yup, Yup.....that's it..  
    • That the snow's coming. My crab apple, and the ground below it, is literally loaded with Robin's gorging themselves. Started yesterday and hasn't stopped...I counted 15 at once before they flit around and land on another branch. 
    • Most of them will be liberals..   Ha ha ha...     Fake news ?   The direct result of a video...   I landed in sniper fire...   The stupidity of the American voter...     Hilborg...   Created, marketed and sold thru fake news to gullible libs across the country.    
  • Our Sponsors