• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can't take the TWINS anymore!!

Coach1310

Another fine example of why I should know better then to really believe in a MN club! It sure is frustrating to watch the bullpen constantly give games away. Not to mention the inability to get the big hit late in a close game. I guess I should be happy they have done as well as they have done, but to be so close and to let so many games get away!!!!! I'm sure the Chi Sox will lose tonight!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Coach, NOTHING has been given to the sox. They will have to earn it. We shall not go down without a fight. We may lose it and we may win it. Time will tell and there is enough games left to catch, pass or fall away. Don't give up the ship. You are starting to sound like a sox and cubs fans. They are used to giving up early year after year. I like it right the way we are going. Can't win them all. Yes they can play better and have given some games away, but that is baseball, and that is why they play 162 GAMES. Go ahead and jump off the wagon if you wish, but we are at that point, once you jump off, don't try to get back on....... It will be full.

Good luck tonite Windy......Our headlites are still shining in your rear view mirror.

G.C.

garyc- You are the typical MN optimist. As long as we have a slim chance of winning something, all is good. I commend you for your positivity! I just can't handle anymore dissappointment. I'm sure I'll hop on and off about 5 more times this year.... that is the thing about the bandwagon... there is always room for one more wink

gringrin No problem did not mean to jump on ya, but after being a baseball coach for 10 plus years and coached ages 6 to 18 years old, you have to sell the PETER POSITIVE mode. Todays game is not the bull pens fault. When you leave 18 LOB and a 3-2 game, the pitchers are the last people I would find fault.

PETER PETER PETER POSITIVE. negative nellie went to chicago for the month, to visit Windy and Crew.

G.C.

Been on the wagon since '61 and will ride forever, like dear ol' Charlie on the MTA... But I do have to say that these frequent sudden stops that the conductor insists on taking at Guerrier Ave, Reyes St, and Crain Rd do make a guy pretty carsick. crazy

A colleague at work said it best: "The Twinks P'd another one down their leg with that one..."

We wont give up!

We won't everrrrr give up!

Were gonna WIN twins...were gonna SCORE!

WERE GONNA KICK THERE BUTTS RIGH OUT THE FREKIN DOOR!

Come on everyBODY, Sing along!

That's the post of the month...Way to Go!... grin

Coach, not only are you still on the Bandwagon we're upgrading your seat to First Class at no additonal charge! Yeeee-HA.. SOX LOSE SOXXXXXXX LOOOOOOSE!

Every single team that makes the playoffs has a chance to bring home the Hardware...after all it is Baseball.

Go Twins!

The best part is we have a race to the end!!!! crazycrazy

There are a lot of teams that cannot say that.

This is the part of baseball that is interesting, except for the AL West.

Down to the wire, wild card chances at stake. coolcool

Well maybe not the AL Central for wild card, but everything is still out there.

Get the homer hankies ready!!!

That is fo sho! dude

Rolaids sales should be through the roof in Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Boston, LA, Arizona and Milwaukee! LOL

Windy

Don't forget about Philly. The Yanks fans should get a few rolls of Rolaids, too. SHAME 'bout dem Yanks this season though- I know it makes me sad.

Almost typed that about the Yankees without laughing. Good job getting rid of Torre!!

We have to change the name on this thread. It is depressing. The only upbeat is listening to chicago go at each other. Boys don't stop now. Geno the ball is in your court.

Otherwise all you TWINS fans, stay PETER POSITIVE on this road trip. It will be a crucial one for sure. The way chicago is playing a 500 road trip would be fine with me.

G.C.

Awright GC, a little serve and volley.....

Windy,

1. At least the Cubs will be in the playoffs for me to be able to enjoy the Rolaids.

2. Don't bring up the past to once again ignore the obvious - we are talking magic number NOW, and the Cubs' is lower than the Sox's. Take that, and if you ask nicely, I'll give you another SIR.