Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyepatrol

Dems shooting themselves in the foot!

3 posts in this topic

The dem candidates just keep on shooting themselves in the foot with the comments they are making. Today Biden admits that Clinton would be a better vp than he would. Openly admitting it in a public discussion forum which has been airing on the news channels today. So what's that to say about Biden? I mean, there's plenty of ripping on Palin if something were to happen to McCain, but here on the dem side of things, you've got a vp candidate openly admitting that he's not the right guy for the vp job! Obviously if he doesn't even feel right for the vp job, he can't feel right about being president if something were to happen to Obama. At least Palin hasn't said she isn't the right choice or somebody else would be better than her. To me, Biden lacks the self-confidence it takes to be the runner-up of this country.

The dem candidates just keep shooting themselves in the foot with their mouths. Better I guess that they shoot themselves in their foot with their mouths than to say something to a foreign leader and have them shoot back with real bullets (or worse, nukes)!

Yawn. I think I'll go back to watching Governor Palin's standup routine on CNN.

Yawn all you want. But here's a guy who doesn't even think he's qualified for the job, yet he takes it anyway. Says a lot about his character to me.