Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chub

What of the rumor......

8 posts in this topic

That the Dems are scrambling to kick Biden to the curb and bring in Hillary in hopes of bringing back some of the female vote?

...and what of the media silence of some supposed lawsuit questioning Barracks citizenship hanging out there?

Isn't election time fun?

crazy

MNUser Quotes

"I had heard about the quote so it took me a bit to google it. I was able to find it."

you are easily proven wrong. They are false. Some lib blogger made it up. See Snopes.

Nice try.

HER QUOTES:

On Alaskans serving overseas in Iraq:

"Well, God bless them, and I mean God and Jesus because without Jesus we'd be Muslims too or Jewish, which would be a little better because of the superior Israeli Air Force."

On oil exploration and drilling in the ANWR

"God made dinosaurs 4,000 years ago as ultimately flawed creatures, lizards of Satan really, so when they died and became petroleum products we, made in his perfect image, could use them in our pickup trucks, snow machines and fishing boats."

On Creationism:

"The simple yet elegantly awkward moose proves God's creation and not evolution is the source of all life. How could something as oddly shaped and silly looking as a moose evolve through so-called "natural selection?" Is evolution a committee? There is nothing natural about a dorky moose! Only God could have made a moose and given it huge antlers to fight off his predatory enemies. God has a well known sense of humor, I mean He made the platypus too."

I do know that 60% of fundamentalists believe the Bible word for word. This is a scary idea. So, if the above quote is true, she is going to possibly have access to the most powerful resources in the world as a leader in the free world.

BTW, the last dinosaurs walked the Earth around 65 million years ago. Even my little kids know that. Oh, one more fact. Plant matter was the primary resource for oil production....maybe one of you could pass this info along to G. Palin. Just wait, I may have a 6th grade science book lying around. Or, just maybe, she banned those books from the library in Alaska!

That the Dems are scrambling to kick Biden to the curb and bring in Hillary in hopes of bringing back some of the female vote?

...and what of the media silence of some supposed lawsuit questioning Barracks citizenship hanging out there?

Isn't election time fun?

crazy

isnt going to happen. it would become a tom eagleton situation. plus i guess they would have to have another convention and i guess now some ballots have been made for obama biden. its just that....a rumor.

no...they are stuck with him. it would look like a stunt and confirm obama's inability to take any position

I'm guessing......just wondered if anyone else has heard any of it?

it's a rumor. i am sure obama has secret regrets but the last candidate who switched VPs in a campaign got 40% of the pop vote and lost 49 states.

That would be politcal suicide if he did that. That would show he is not able to lead and not secure in choices he makes.

BTW, the last dinosaurs walked the Earth around 65 million years ago. Even my little kids know that.

Christian fundamentalist who believe in creationism believe the earth was created only 5,000 years ago. So, all the science of carbon dating, radiometric age dating etc is wrong and they're right. crazy