Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparcebag

Watch Obama's sensesibility & insight on Letterman

4 posts in this topic

He Keeps winning me more everytime I hear him! He's realistic!

Get the debates goin!

Why, he's almost lifelike!

Other than when the UberDems made him in their secret facility underneath Never Never Land, they used too big of ears and programed his to artificial intelligence unit to spew forth the same tired rhetoric that keeps the Republicans in office. laugh

Originally Posted By: sparcebag
He Keeps winning me more everytime I hear him! He's realistic!

Get the debates goin!

Why, he's almost lifelike!

Other than when the UberDems made him in their secret facility underneath Never Never Land, they used too big of ears and programed his to artificial intelligence unit to spew forth the same tired rhetoric that keeps the Republicans in office. laugh

Very nice. heheh

He's not good under pressure, though. It's happened a couple times now, and he's a little scary, because he loses his cool. He's not very good when he's off message...

Just my opinion, of course... Besides, his judgement should be criticized just for choosing the gaffe-meister, Joe Biden.

I thought he did a good job. The David Letterman Show can be a tough show to make an appearance on.

Now lets see Palin. Everybody wants to hear her real views on the issues not some speech writers for the R party.