• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRJER (9-11)

I had a reporter from the press call about a year after it happened. He was doing a story about just that! I told him that people had birthdays on the same day pearl harbor was bombed, the many battles of the civil war, they day we started fitting in Vietnam, the day that JFK was shot, the day we went to the moon, and the day we declared out independence!

The story never made it to print! I feel somewhat responsible for that since I might have taken the wind out of his sales.

Truth is it was pretty hard to be excited about the new tool belt and mahogany/brass level that your newly wed wife got you for your birthday as you watched the morning unravel on the television.

No matter what happens on that day its still my personal special day! Even though they get a little less important as the years start adding up! : smile