Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MNUser

Palin Quote....Please Prove Wrong

10 posts in this topic

I had heard about the quote so it took me a bit to google it. I was able to find it.

HER QUOTES:

On Alaskans serving overseas in Iraq:

"Well, God bless them, and I mean God and Jesus because without Jesus we'd be Muslims too or Jewish, which would be a little better because of the superior Israeli Air Force."

On oil exploration and drilling in the ANWR

"God made dinosaurs 4,000 years ago as ultimately flawed creatures, lizards of Satan really, so when they died and became petroleum products we, made in his perfect image, could use them in our pickup trucks, snow machines and fishing boats."

On Creationism:

"The simple yet elegantly awkward moose proves God's creation and not evolution is the source of all life. How could something as oddly shaped and silly looking as a moose evolve through so-called "natural selection?" Is evolution a committee? There is nothing natural about a dorky moose! Only God could have made a moose and given it huge antlers to fight off his predatory enemies. God has a well known sense of humor, I mean He made the platypus too."

I do know that 60% of fundamentalists believe the Bible word for word. This is a scary idea. So, if the above quote is true, she is going to possibly have access to the most powerful resources in the world as a leader in the free world.

BTW, the last dinosaurs walked the Earth around 65 million years ago. Even my little kids know that. Oh, one more fact. Plant matter was the primary resource for oil production....maybe one of you could pass this info along to G. Palin. Just wait, I may have a 6th grade science book lying around. Or, just maybe, she banned those books from the library in Alaska!

The talking snake(whats his name? I dont have my bible handy) gave her that info.

You guys are talking blasphemy. You are not getting on her good side. She is only following gods will.

Chuby chasers, does that fall into creatinism or natural selection. I dont now how that popped in my head.

It will be interesting to see if this stuff makes it to the campain table. I know a couple of guys that were around 4,000 years ago and they didn't say anything about dinosours

And I am sure the chosen one has never made any stupid quotes. Give it up,and find a real story make news with.

I had heard about the quote so it took me a bit to google it. I was able to find it.

HER QUOTES:

On Alaskans serving overseas in Iraq:

"Well, God bless them, and I mean God and Jesus because without Jesus we'd be Muslims too or Jewish, which would be a little better because of the superior Israeli Air Force."

On oil exploration and drilling in the ANWR

"God made dinosaurs 4,000 years ago as ultimately flawed creatures, lizards of Satan really, so when they died and became petroleum products we, made in his perfect image, could use them in our pickup trucks, snow machines and fishing boats."

On Creationism:

"The simple yet elegantly awkward moose proves God's creation and not evolution is the source of all life. How could something as oddly shaped and silly looking as a moose evolve through so-called "natural selection?" Is evolution a committee? There is nothing natural about a dorky moose! Only God could have made a moose and given it huge antlers to fight off his predatory enemies. God has a well known sense of humor, I mean He made the platypus too."

I do know that 60% of fundamentalists believe the Bible word for word. This is a scary idea. So, if the above quote is true, she is going to possibly have access to the most powerful resources in the world as a leader in the free world.

BTW, the last dinosaurs walked the Earth around 65 million years ago. Even my little kids know that. Oh, one more fact. Plant matter was the primary resource for oil production....maybe one of you could pass this info along to G. Palin. Just wait, I may have a 6th grade science book lying around. Or, just maybe, she banned those books from the library in Alaska!

even if she really said all this you leftists have been so discredited that unless you have a film of her saying this stuff with jesus coming down from the heavens and verifying it, nobody believes you anymore.

the baby is really her daughter's...discredited

she was a member of the Alaskan independant party and want alaska to secede from the union...discredited

she slashed funding for special needs education by 62%...discredited

she supported Pat buchanan...discredited

she sought to ban books in the Wasilla library...discredited

she pushed to teach creationism in public schools...discredited

you all are going to have to try harder as more americans are not buying it. by the way, all the above is from factcheck.org

i remeber in 1980 the democrats and the press did the same type of stuff to Reagan. how'd that go for you?ROFL

You Know as well as I do that bun on her head is full of extentensions. Discredit that will ya. grin

By tommarow evening she may be wareing a wig on some nut jobs blog.

This was no way an attempt at smearing or starting something. just goofin showing a small fact can be transformed into something that is off the mark.