• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Heat on the Passenger Side?

I have a 2001 chev crewcab, that has great heat and everything seems to work fine. The only problem is there is no heat/cool air on the front passenger floor? My buddy had the same truck with the same problem?

Anyone else have this problem.

I have '00 Silverado ext cab with the same issue. I was told to try and stuff the area behind the glove compartment with a towel or blanket. And that there might be a possible fan out somewhere. It seems to be pretty common.

But there is heat or a/c coming out of some other vents on the passenger side right?

Likely it has something to door with the passenger side mode door if it functions independently of the driver side. Honestly stuff like this has to be in front of me to figure out so I will likely not be much help.

Sorry outfitter!

It doesn't have dual zone climate control. It does have heat coming out of the vents on the passenger side, it just has very cold air on the floor.

If you turn the heat way up, it will cook you out of the truck and its still cool on the floor.

I will check into the resealing the heater case idea, when I take it in for an oil change.

Thanks,